Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
26-09-2022, 06:40 AM   #1

Monday daily

Good morning ladies.
5.30pm here, but really should be 4.30pm (we had daylight saving on Sunday and put the clocks forward one hour. It's VERY windy outside ,but no rain, and the washing got nice and dry. I tried to post yesterday, but I had to turn the computer off as the nuk was getting really hot, almost too hot to touch.Problem is that it is in the kitchen (we haven't moved it back into the lounge yet) and it's sharing a power point with the phone line. I was afraid it might blow up, so kept it off . It's still in the kitchen ,but will be moved back tonight, and its been off all day so hasn't had time to heat up.

The electricians came on Friday and we now have heat, lights and the big TV back. Most of the furniture is back in there now, and as I said, we'll do the computer desk tonight.when Janna gets home from work. It's a public holiday here today in memory of the Queen and most shops are closed. It's so quiet outside.

Bad news - the lovely white cat money box that Janna bought me from Australia arrived on Friday smashed to pieces. We were so disappointed, but I'm going to send it back tomorrow and hopefully will get a replacement.The sellers have arranged a courier pick up from my door at no cost to me, as there are no postal facilities open near here.

I've got about 100 wee wild birds out on the back lawn, including Jack and Vera tonight, who don't come every day now. I think they must have eggs or babies. Usually every second day ,one will turn up for food, but tonight ,they're both waiting.

My arm is good now, although the marks are still visible No more antibiotics ,thank goodness. I rang the groomer but she feels it's still a bit cold for the cats to be groomed yet. She's probably right. I've leave them until mid October. I'm not going to risk trying to cut any more matts off them again

We've got a nice roast meal each from the supermarket tonight for tea, which I'll have with Janna when she gets home. She's also working tomorrow, another long shift, but is off Wednesday and Thursday, as Wednesday is her birthday and Thursday, she wants to go out and do some shopping at Bishopdale.

PAMELA,I hope Steven got his bike back OK on Saturday and you both had a good ride together. How was your stall on Sunday ? I bet those dog treat jars sold well. Did you make the treats as well ? Your nephew sounds really happy. That's so nice. I hope his relationship goes well for him, and perhaps you'll get to meet his young lady. Do you know what you're going to get him for his 21st?

I'm thrilled that Loona is now fully recovered. It does sound as if it was just a nasty bug that was going around. You and your in-laws must be so relieved.

I'm sorry you haven't heard back from Az about becoming a moderator yet. I'm sure you will in time. You'd be a great moderator too. It is disappointing when you don't hear anything.

Is your dad still in Bulgaria ? I hope he is having/ had a great time over there.

SHELLEY,I'm glad you had a great weekend in Surrey. I'm sorry you didn't sell too much, but you didn't come home empty handed and that's the main thing.I think you'll have to go back there and visit Robin Gibb's house and grave. I always thought they lived in Australia. Actually , the Bee Gees had quite a few good songs and they all seemed to be really nice guys as well. I hope Reuben is doing OK, Shelley. I often think of him and pray for both him and Loona every day.

Well ladies, Janna has just come home, and the nuk is heating up, so I'll turn off the computer now and let it cool down before we move it. back into the lounge.

Have a great day ,both of you and may the sun shine for you today.