Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
24-09-2022, 07:46 AM   #1

Saturday Daily

Good morning Ladies,

It looks like it is going to be quite nice here today. Dont think it is to be warm but its dry which is always good!

We are going to get the dogs walked then go pick up Stevens bike as its been in the garage for over 3 weeks now. Once we have it, i will come home and get mine and we will go for a ride to test his after the work has been done.

I have a stall tomorrow in Dundee so early start so we can walk the dogs before i go. I have a new product to sell as well!! Little jars i have put dog treats in with a ribbon round it. I am selling them for £3 which is i think quite cheap but they only cost me about £1.50 to make.

I spoke to my nephew who is 21 next month and he has told me he is in love for the first time!! I could honestly hear him glowing when i was talking to him. Its so nice to hear as he didnt have it easy when he was young due to ADHD and other factors (nothing to do with my sister) so to hear him so happy makes me so proud

We saw Loona last night as we went to see Stevens folks and she is doing so well. It looks like she has had the same bug that Mia had but it hit her quite hard. One of their friends dogs had all the same symptoms as Loona as well so thankfully it doesnt seem to be related to teh previous issues she has had which is such a relief.

Dinky, is your house back to normal now and all the decorating/electrics done? I do hope so as it has been going on for a while. How is your arm now?

Have Jack and Vera been back to your garden? I hope they have.

Shelley, sorry to hear you didnt sell much at your fair but sometimes its just going and being part of it which is more important. Can i ask if you dont mind, do you have public liability insurance for your stall? I have been rejected for a couple of events because i dont have it but i my stall is just a hobby, not a business.

I havent heard back from Az regarding becoming a moderator which is disappointing. I did previously ask Mags a couple of years ago and she said there was no need for it because the forum is so quite and it takes too much of their time. I will keep you posted!!

Have a lovely weekend ladies and i will try check in tomorrow if i get a chance.