Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-09-2022, 09:16 AM   #1

Saturday

Hello ladies, weekend is here, hope you both have a good one.
Dinky I do hope the painters turned up.
I bet it was so nostalgic looking through catsey threads from the good old days.
Wish we could go back sometimes.
Eileen always seemed to be there to comment whatever time of day.
Pamela, hope all ok with you and yours.
Are you going on any bike rides?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-09-2022, 07:24 PM   #2

Re: Saturday

Hi Shelley and Dinky,

i havent looked through old posts in such a long time. Would have been a trip down memory lane with them. Shelley i agree, Eileen always commented on your posts not long after they went up. I do miss her on the forum.

How has your day been Shelley? Have you been up to much today?

Dinky, did the painters turn up? I do hope they have gotten te work done for you. Is Janna working tonight?

I was out on the bike with my friend Kirsty today. We were out for about 7ours so was a decent ride. We went to Anstruther and got some chips and then onto St Andrews for a coffee and cake. Had satnav on but still managed to miss a few turns here and there but that makes it part of the fun!!

No plans for tomorrow except going to try see my dad as he is off on holiday again on Monday to Bulgaria again with his friends this time.

Have a great weekend ladies