Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
15-09-2022, 05:56 AM   #1

Thursday daily.

Good morning ladies.
Thursday 4pm here and a nice warmish day with no further rain .Painters have been working hard all day ......NOT !!!!! I haven't seen sight nor sound of them all day, and I'm starting to get cross now.It's OK not having a lounge to sit in during the day, but we really need it at night. If they haven't turned up by tomorrow, then I'll ring my insurance company. I've sat home waiting for them all day, but the day wasn't wasted as I did heaps of washing and got it all dry outside. Janna was not working today which was good ,as a whole pile of circulars arrived for her to deliver this afternoon. She has resigned from that job, but it seems nobody told the delivery guy. She went out and delivered them anyway, then spent some of her pay on three pairs of crocs shoes from the Warehouse , and a bubble tea. The naughty girl has also bought me a very realistic resin figure of a fluffy white cat with blue eyes that looks a lot like Dickens. It's actually a money box. I saw it online a few weeks ago and said I really liked it, but thought it was far too expensive at just over $100 . Anyway, she just went and bought it last night after I'd gone to bed,and told me this morning. It's coming from Australia. It was a lovely gesture but I wish she would save her money instead of buying me things. Gosh, I still haven't posted a tribute to poor Dickens Every time I try to, I start crying ,so I'll have to wait for a bit longer.

Mary, my sister came and got half that yummy carrot cake - Grrrr. Iwas hoping she'd forger, but no. I think Janna and I will eat the rest for our supper tonight. I guess I shouldn't be eating too much of it anyway.

Freddie has been jumping on top of poor Betsey all day and biting her neck and yowling terribly. He's making her life a real misery and I don't know how to stop him. He wasn't doing it so much over winter, but now that spring is here, he's really bad again.

Chicken casserole and veges for tea tonight followed by a hot chocolate brownie and hot custard .(I'll only have a little bit). Oh yes, I've found a good way to stop being nervous at night when on my own. Last night, while Janna was working and when it was dark, I went on to Catsey and started reading all the old posts from way back. Gosh, I wonder where a lot of those people are now ? Anyway, I forgot to be nervous as I read all about their beautiful cats and dogs etc. It was quite fascinating.

PAMELA,. so glad the Glasgow team was the best at crazy golf. AND you really did start a new trend by walking back into town as well., you feminist you !!! Clever Robyn for putting some of her toys back in the toy basket. I don't know how you would be able to train her to keep doing it, but I wish you luck. How did you enjoy your run with your friend last night.? I hope it went well. and good for you for getting back into it after 5 months. I bet your friend was pleased to have you back as a running companion. If Robyn likes running ,canicross might be just the thing for her and it would certainly burn off some of her energy. It's just finding the time to do it, when you're working and also have the other animals to look after. AND you'll have to be making some more snuffle mats for your next stall as well. Gosh Pamela, you won't have enough hours in the day. !

SHELLEY,I hope you had a good day off yesterday and got all your dolls moved out of the doll room. What a big job, moving all those dolls, but I guess it gives you a good chance to examine each one as they are moved. Howard must be a very handy guy, doing that upstairs painting. Is he interested in coming to New Zealand with his brushes and doing my lounge ?????? You'll be looking forward to spending the weekend in Surrey with your friends and going to the doll fair there. Are you selling any dolls yourself or are you looking to buy ? Whatever, I hope that you find something that takes your fancy and have a lovely weekend as well.

Well ladies, I'm off to look at the tea.Hope you both have a fantastic Thursday and PLEASE wish me luck for tomorrow with the painters (if they come at all ).