Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-09-2022, 08:27 AM   #1

Sunday daily

Good morning ladies,

Yesterdays stall went really well, didnt sell out but it means i have a start for my show on the 24th of this month. Steven brought Robyn to the show to see me and i entered her in the prettiest female show and she got 3rd place out of about 35 dogs, was soo pleased especially as my MIL/FIL brough Loonah and he was adamant she was going to place and didnt so he wasnt too pleased!! I think Robyn is a broken puppy today as she hasnt wanted to play or do much except chill on the couch!! Steven took her for a 9.5mile walk yesterday morning before coming to see me so she had a lot of physical and mental exercise yesterday so she is very chilled. Wont be doing as big a walk as that today with her though.

Mia seems to be doing a lot better since yesterday, she has her appetite back and has been eating. She is tiring quickly on walks just now but that is to be expected given how poorly she has been.

Not sure what the plan is today will see what happens after we walk the dogs.

Dinky, i hope you were ok until Janna came home last night. I sometimes find if Steven is out at night i am the same. How is your arm this morning? Healing i hope. Glad to hear your cold is also going away.

Shelley, we are the same with bones in here, Barney gets very protective of them and wont let anyone near it including us so we havent been able to give them one because of this and they are so good for them which is a pity but cant take a chance. How was your dinner with your dad? Sorry to hear poor Rueben is now deaf and blind but it is amazing how they adapt.

Have a great day ladies