Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
10-09-2022, 06:02 AM   #1

Saturday daily.

Good morning Pamela and Shelley,
Saturday 4.20pm here and it's been another sunnyish day but not hot. Janna has gone to work - working a shorter shift today from 3pm-9pm and then is off on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I haven't been doing anything much today as we can barely move in the kitchen, there's so much furniture piled high My arm is still very stiff and swollen all around Freddie's teeth marks, but I'm still on antibiotics so will just have to wait until I see the nurse on Monday. My cold/flu is now a lot better though.

Last night ,being here on my own made me really nervous. I'm always used to having Janna with me and we haven't got any drapes or blinds up at the moment so people can see right in. I started hearing all these strange noises as well, which was probably just my imagination. It will be the same tonight ,as Janna won't get home until around 10pm .I'll just try and keep busy and not dwell on it too much. I'd be fine if I had Willow., as I always felt perfectly safe with her by my side. I don't think my cats would protect me at all. They'd be too terrified.

I got a letter from my doctor today to tell me that she is leaving the medical centre permanently in October. I'll really miss her . Thomas Brickland is taking over from her.. I really prefer a female doctor, so I might see if one of the other female doctors at the centre will see me. I know there are several, but they may be full up.

Freddie, the arm biter, is lying stretched out on the lounge couch that is now in the kitchen. The cats really like it in the kitchen, but I tell them that it's only temporary.I don't think they believe me.

PAMELA, I was so sorry to hear about poor Mia. Hopefully she is starting to eat again now and won't need a lot of invasive testing. It sounds promising that she was interested in playing the game with you and Robyn and did eat a few treats and a bit of chicken. Were you able to get away to Robyn's puppy class last night ? Not good that it was raining though. If you did go, I hope it went well for both of you.I'm not sure whether you're still able to go to your fair today - it will depend on Mia of course.If you are able to go, I hope you do well there. I'll continue saying a wee prayer for Mia every day and night until I know she's better again.

SHELLEY, I hope all is well with you, Howard and the pups.You'll be looking forward to the weekend now that you're back at work.

Well ladies, I hope Saturday is a good day for you both and that the pesky rain stops. Wet weekends are not good.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
10-09-2022, 09:10 AM   #2

Re: Saturday daily.

Hello ladies, I'm finally able to post.
I have been catching up over the last few days.
It's been quite busy with work again and various appointments but all good.
Keeping an eye on Malaikas gums and giving the ostrich bones to chew on to help remove the bits of plaque.
We have to hold the other end of the bone and keep them separate as it triggers a wildness in them.
Dad came for dinner yesterday with Reuben who is now completely blind and very deaf.
He needed to be guided into the garden but manages in his own garden better.
Pamela, I hope you do well at the show today and that Mia is better.
Dinky, well done getting top marks for your essay.
Glad you are feeling a bit better and hope the infection in your arm gets better soon.