Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-09-2022, 02:14 PM   #1

Sunny Monday (for a change)

Good afternoon ladies,

It is beautiful and sunny here today although you wouldnt have thought it would be nice at 630am this morning as it was windy and pouring of rain but it cleared up by the time we got up at 8am. My dad and his friend have just been over and fixed a leak at my shower although it look like the water has been seeping in behind my tiles so we will nee to see how the repair goes. They have also resealed the tiles that were lose so hopefully that will work for a while then we will look at getting a new bathroom downstairs fitted.

Thats us on holiday for 2 weeks now. Felt great to have no alarms on. Not sure what the plans are yet but we do have a couple of things we want to do whilst we are off.

We also went into town for dinner on Saturday for or 6th anniversary. We had a lovely chinese meal and then went to a dessert place just up for it where we had teh most delicious desserts!! We then went to the pub for a couple of drink and listened to the live music that was on then got the train home. Was such a lovely evening.

Dinky, i hope your feeling better and your cold is going away. Thats great that Janna is starting her job so soon, i wish all all the luck in it. Hopefully the builders can take your blinds down for you as well.

What a fantastic result on your essay! i hope you are proud of your efforts! Funny how Jack and Vera stayed about all day and well done Jack for protecting his lady!!

How is Brenna now? When does she get her other stitches out? I hope she is feeling better and is able to talk. Hopefully not too long now until she gets her results.

Your dinner sounded nice. I hope you enjoyed it.

Shelley, how are you finding being back at work? How did your doll fair go? I hope you did well. I have a snuffle mat show on Saturday. Its one i have been going to for a few years and usually do quite well. Thankfully if i dont sell a lot then the shop that i sell my mats to is also going so she will probably take them off me.

I hope you both have a lovely day!