Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
03-09-2022, 06:13 AM   #1

Sunny Saturday Daily.

Good morning ladies
Saturday 4.30pm here and it has been a beautiful sunny day We're now officially in spring, so I guess I'll be moaning about the heat soon, like I do every year. I'm still a bit blocked up and keep sneezing all the time. I've never had hay fever before, so don't know whether I'm bordering on a cold or not. I've moved a couple of things out of the lounge now, but still have the lounge suite , computer and TV to put somewhere. I'll do those on Thursday when Janna is at home. She's starting work on Tuesday next week, but will be off Thursday. I still can't figure out how to get the drapes and the venetian blinds down though - may have to get some help there.Builders will be here Friday, thank goodness. It's dragged on for so long now that I'm sick of it.

I got my Bible study results back yesterday and I got the full 5 marks for my essay which I thought was pretty bad but I guess my marker thought it was good, judging by his comments. I am now working on the last two chapters of Mark and all of Philemon (only short), then have a test to finish off Level 2. If I pass ,I move on to Level 3.

Something funny - Jack and Vera arrived at 6.30am this morning along with two other male ducks. I've never seen poor Jack so angry. He attacked the two males and chased them away, then flew back to his beloved Vera who was waiting on the lawn. BUT they stayed all day on the back lawn .My cats were demented !! They spent the day eating and sleeping. Just now, they've finally flown away. I really don't want Vera laying eggs in our garden as it would not be safe .I don't mind feeding them, but I want them to fly back to the river after they've eaten.

I'm sporting a couple of big bite marks on my arm from Freddie,. I was trying to cut a matt off him this morning and he turned around and just sunk his teeth in. I've put some calendula ointment on them so they should be OK.

Brenna got her outer stitches removed yesterday and her mouth feels a bit better now. She was meant to go in to work but took the time off, as she really couldn't talk. Still no word yet about the biopsy results.Another week to wait.

Satay rissoles, kumara and veges for tea tonight. I can smell them cooking. Thankfully I'll be able to take the cats out later, now that the ducks have gone.Not sure if my cats would attack them or not, but Jack might well attack them and I don't want any injuries.

PAMELA,sorry you and Steven are still a bit congested .Fancy the nurse giving Steven a nasal spray for his cough !. Sounds as if he needs to be on antibiotics, although I know doctors don't like prescribing them any more. I hope you're getting some decent weather which might help to clear any coughing up. How super that you're now off for 2 weeks together. It couldn't have come at a better time.You'll be busy with those puppy classes with Robyn. She's going to have the time of her life there. It's great that she is now so good with the cats and Barney and Mia. I bet you can't remember a time without her now. Hope you get your MOT on Tuesday, and lots of luck with the stall on 10th. - hope you sell lots.

SHELLEY, I'm glad you had a good trip back home again and are now back at work again. Yes, I bet it was a shock to the system, but it's always nice to be home and sleep in your own bed again. The pups will be pleased to be on familiar ground again too. I suppose you're now starting to plan your next trip to the van again. It's fun planning holidays.You'll be busy now as well, with finishing your book and getting a printer organized - how exciting. I hope you have fun at the doll fair today. Are you selling anything or are you just going to see what takes your fancy ?

Well ladies, I'm off now to sort out some veges for tea, then will sort out the cats.

Have a fantastic Saturday and let's hope the weather is good for you both. today.