Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Siamese
15-05-2012, 01:34 PM   #1

Timmy needs a loving home (microchipped neutered and vaccinated)

Can anyone offer a kind loving home for Timmy he is a beutiful friendly black cat, he is 18 months old, he is microchipped, vaccinated and neutered. He is my partners nans cat and she has alzeimers and has been is hospital for the last 3-4 weeks and unfortunately cant go home and is going into a care home. Timmy is currently being looked after in a cattery as we were unsure if she would be going home but she is not. He is much loved and well looked after and healthy. Unfortunately i cant take him as have dogs and cats of my own, and have asked friends and family and no one else can take him I dont want to advertise him in papers as dont want him getting into the wrong hands. If anyone can help or provide a forever loving home please contact me. His cattery is paid up until friday and then he has been there a month, we are willing to pay for him to stay in the cattery longer but would idealy like to find him a home.
If anyone is interested please send me a PM, he is in Maidstone in Kent.

Thanks for looking

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-05-2012, 01:55 PM   #2

Re: Timmy needs a loving home (microchipped neutered and vaccinated)

Good Luck finding Timmy a new forever home. You are right to be wary of advertising him - do you have a Cats Protection branch near you? I expect you are trying all possibilities and I do wish you well.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Siamese
15-05-2012, 02:02 PM   #3

Re: Timmy needs a loving home (microchipped neutered and vaccinated)

Hi Angie, Yes i am on a waiting list with the local cats protection, and last chance rescue. But would prefer to find a nice home for him if i can.