Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
01-06-2014, 12:39 PM   #1

Its Sunday and its also Philo Day

Happy lunchtime darlings.
I am sunburned after being out all day yesterday, so taking it a little easy today. About to head off out soon to collect Philo and take him and rayne for a nice walk in the shaded woods before bringing him home. Fingers crossed it all goes well.

Have a happy sunshiney day every one xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-06-2014, 03:52 PM   #2

Re: Its Sunday and its also Philo Day

Good luck elaine. Im sure Philo is going to thrive with you

Not so nice weather here, raining now. Been out for a walk then OH and I went for breakfast. Been shopping and we have spent the rest of yhe afternoon tidying and we finally cleared out the middle room and have put 2 campbeds with a quilt over them so it now functions and looks like a bedroom instead of a rubbish/junk room!! Relaxing for yhe rest of the day and foing some washing.

Have a great day everyone and good luck elaine

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-06-2014, 04:08 PM   #3

Afternoon Elaine and Pamela. Happy Philo Day, Elaine - hope he settles nicely.

Been a great Dog Show Day here .... OH is still there, manfully manning the kitchen but I've come home with the dogs as they were getting hot. Weather has been good, did get a bit hot at one point, which meant we ran out of diet Coke, but it was dry and it all seemed to be going well. Happy people and happy dogs. I entered Dora in "Shiniest Coat" but she was not placed and neither was Monty in "Scruffy Dog"; but Dora got a Distinction in the Superhero Challenge (retrieve, catch, agility, find the sausage and temptation alley) with only one slip-up, so I'm very proud of her.

Hope everyone else has enjoyed their day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
01-06-2014, 04:47 PM   #4

ive had a day to myself. so ive stripped n changed the beds. washed them and its almost dry now.then i did a massive pile of shopping. ive managed to knacker my back doing the above then i sorted out amd had a move around in the kitchen. got 10 mins before its dog walk time.
hubby is off fishing for the day. just in case he dont catch nothing ive got a chicken in the oven lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
01-06-2014, 06:39 PM   #5

Good afternoon all I have had a relaxing day planning the new flower bed in the back garden I removed the decking before my stroke so have been biding my time as to sorting it out but feel okay now to do so. Will post in garden thread.

Had a lovely meal out last night with friends and enjoyed my curry too.

Catsey Veteran

01-06-2014, 06:41 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Happy lunchtime darlings.
I am sunburned after being out all day yesterday, so taking it a little easy today. About to head off out soon to collect Philo and take him and rayne for a nice walk in the shaded woods before bringing him home. Fingers crossed it all goes well.

Have a happy sunshiney day every one xxx
Elaine glad you have sunshine there sorry about the sunburn though ouch

Hope all goes well with Philo coming home and in the coming weeks.......

Catsey Veteran

01-06-2014, 06:43 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Good luck elaine. Im sure Philo is going to thrive with you

Not so nice weather here, raining now. Been out for a walk then OH and I went for breakfast. Been shopping and we have spent the rest of yhe afternoon tidying and we finally cleared out the middle room and have put 2 campbeds with a quilt over them so it now functions and looks like a bedroom instead of a rubbish/junk room!! Relaxing for yhe rest of the day and foing some washing.

Have a great day everyone and good luck elaine
That's a good idea to give the impression of a bed when selling.......clever thinking. Are you going on the market soon now then?
And I have not been out for breakfast in a while may do that next week.

Catsey Veteran

01-06-2014, 06:45 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Afternoon Elaine and Pamela. Happy Philo Day, Elaine - hope he settles nicely.

Been a great Dog Show Day here .... OH is still there, manfully manning the kitchen but I've come home with the dogs as they were getting hot. Weather has been good, did get a bit hot at one point, which meant we ran out of diet Coke, but it was dry and it all seemed to be going well. Happy people and happy dogs. I entered Dora in "Shiniest Coat" but she was not placed and neither was Monty in "Scruffy Dog"; but Dora got a Distinction in the Superhero Challenge (retrieve, catch, agility, find the sausage and temptation alley) with only one slip-up, so I'm very proud of her.

Hope everyone else has enjoyed their day.
Congratulations on the dog show and well done Dora better to win a contest for brains than beauty. Your hubby is a hero too staying the distance. Glad it all went well, to be honest seems only a little while since you were doing last years.

Catsey Veteran

01-06-2014, 06:47 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CathyW
ive had a day to myself. so ive stripped n changed the beds. washed them and its almost dry now.then i did a massive pile of shopping. ive managed to knacker my back doing the above then i sorted out amd had a move around in the kitchen. got 10 mins before its dog walk time.
hubby is off fishing for the day. just in case he dont catch nothing ive got a chicken in the oven lol
Good thinking on the chicken better safe than sorry. Sometimes the big ones manage to get away don't they
Ouch on your back its the sort of thing I do overdo the moment so to speak.
Just off to take Bella out and then back, see you all soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
01-06-2014, 07:48 PM   #10

evening all, today has gone so quickly i can't believe the time.
We have had two good beach walks today and been taken out to lunch at the local pub by my parents. We all had lovely meals and are still full.
Hope everything went well Elaine
Congratulations to superhero Dora, glad the dog show went well Angie
Cathy did you have fish or chicken ?
Karen, must have a look at your garden thread
Pamela, good that you have sorted out your room