Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-07-2010, 05:31 PM   #11

Re: Weekly Wednesday

To answer Qs about whether Harley has had his op yet - no, not yet. Not yet booked .................. have talked to the vet about possible problems catching him/getting him there for appointment. They did say it's not unusual for cats to "go AWOL" and they understand. So what's stopping me????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-07-2010, 07:44 PM   #12

Are you concerned the weird former owner might suddenly reappear and cause problems??

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
28-07-2010, 07:48 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
To answer Qs about whether Harley has had his op yet - no, not yet. Not yet booked .................. have talked to the vet about possible problems catching him/getting him there for appointment. They did say it's not unusual for cats to "go AWOL" and they understand. So what's stopping me????
When I had my 3 Ferals - they were all booked in together. The way it turned out they went in two lots. Vets v understanding about that type of thing. Just go book him - even if he does go AWOL, he'll most likely be back.

Not much doing here today, cool and sunny. Have had to avoid living room for a while. Came home from work and OH was watching 'Lassie' on TV - can't cope with animal films, even when I know they have happy endings!

yola - sorry Fifi has to wait so long for the appt.

See you at quiz later folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-07-2010, 10:22 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by calismum
yola - sorry Fifi has to wait so long for the appt.
It's not the vet who is dictating the appointment time - it's when we can manage it. With work commitments, long-awaited holiday and finding a time when we can go without the boys in tow; early next week is the first time we're able to do so.

Nothing will happen operation-wise until we return from holiday anyway (21st). The growth isn't accelerating particularly so I want to make sure that I'm around to care for her when she's recovering from the operation - whatever operation it ends up being.

It's not fair on Fifi nor on the pet sitter if I embark on such heavyweight surgery without being around to look after her.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
28-07-2010, 11:05 PM   #15

Hi, all. Nothing much to report today. 75 degrees but that tends to turn into 83 by early evening.
Have been supplementing Solomon with canned food as he's still a growing kitty and the girls have rediscovered wet food, funny how they turned up their noses at it before Solomon It is good for them to eat both though, sets my mind at ease. Looks like I'll have to buy a big flat of them and stock up (after I figure out what flavors everyone likes..haha, of course they can't all like the same kind!).
Feeling a bit cabin feverish...may go out and sit in the sun. Just having one of those days where this house is driving me nutty.
Have a good one, all