Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-07-2010, 10:32 AM   #1

Whatsitallabout Wednesday

Well the title is generated due to the weather here we have dark clouds and threats of rain for a week now but no rain its like its skirting around us. Goes really dark then we get the odd one or ten big raindrops then nothing.

Off out to do a bit of shopping then home again.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-07-2010, 10:37 AM   #2

Re: Weekly Wednesday

Or it maybe "weakly" as that's how I'm feeling today. Did yesterday too, perhaps it's the weather, just feel de-energised and achy. Not going to the gym today but I do have quite a lot of transcription to do, so no need to rush about. OH has just gone to pick some runner beans which we will be freezing down now we have room in the new freezer. Had our first runner bean feast last week - nothing like it, they are absolutely gorgeous.

Harley and Pip had a bit of a tiff earlier - must vacuum up bits of Pip's fur. Poor lad - the look of complete bewilderment on his little face "now what on earth did I do to deserve that?" Luckily he does now have a very thick dense coat and is not injured otherwise.

Don't forget QUIZ tonight folks - the more the merrier - around 8.00 p.m. Please join us if you can.

Have a good day everyone. Keep cool and I think it is again a 3 ice cube in your drink day!

Catsey Veteran

28-07-2010, 10:39 AM   #3

Kazz - we've both posted a Daily Thread!

Perhaps a kind Mod can amalgamate????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-07-2010, 12:05 PM   #4

Hi all, Kazz i thing we have got all your rain, again it has been lashing down this morning. Still managed a stroll in the park and Malaika again played in the stream.
Angie sorry you are feeling a bit off, take it easy.
Looking foward to the quiz tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-07-2010, 12:21 PM   #5

Busy! And apart from that not really much to say Sebi's swollen face is getting better where he was walloped by Dominik's tennis bat, no change with Fifi - still huddled within herself. Vet appt for a consultation next Tuesday but I know what the options will be

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 36 Moggies and 1 Neurotic ragdoll
28-07-2010, 01:17 PM   #6

\We have sunshine up here in Aberdeenshire and I managed to trap another baby not sure of the sex yet but our wonderfukl vets are dealing with that currently - its called Riley and is tabby and white and very hissy having been trapped!

L think he is related to Harper the black and white boy I got last week - he is currently living in my upstairs study behind the chairs he is black and white both have the same face but in different colours

Dogs are loving the sunshine and are playing ball currently with me nearly 4 hours a day - they like having me at home!

The rest of the cats are all well and my ankle is nearly healed from my reaction to an insect bite nearly 3 weeks ago - couldn't drive for 2 of the weeks but am now mobile again and can escape when I need to!

Hope all is well in your worlds

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-07-2010, 01:36 PM   #7

Yola, sorry to hear Fifi is no better, what a shame the consultation is so far away.
Liz glad to hear your ankle is getting better. I had a bite behind my knee which was realy itchy and swollen. With cream it got better but has flared up again, no idea what bit me.

Catsey Veteran

28-07-2010, 01:39 PM   #8

Things are biting this year, aren't they? I hate getting bitten behind my knees - and find that although the bite goes down and stops itching when I get bitten again all the "old ones" flare up again.

Don't know what's biting but I wish they'd stop. Know definitely it's not flea and not the awful thing that bit poor Liz either, thankfully. I'm a bit of a reactor and always have antihistamine tablets in the cupboard.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-07-2010, 04:01 PM   #9

Hi all!A lovely morning here, 27 C (80 F), sun, a bit humid but a nice breeze. To the market, just pottering about.

T'storms may hit this afternoon so if I vanish in the middle of the quiz, we've had a power loss ... God forbid.

Liz, glad your bite's improving, that was a nasty one. Poor Pip, sorry he got walloped, hopefully Harley will calm down after the op. Sorry Fifi's still withdrawn, Yola

See you at the quiz tonight? I have some odd questions

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
28-07-2010, 05:29 PM   #10

Just hurrying along to add my two bits, I've had a busy day out & about, first a funeral for an old family friend (92 at passing), then lunch out with parents and then ironing.
Sorry about Fifi, Yola, such a roller-coaster with the fluffball. Can't make the quiz tonight folks, have a great game though Angie, has Harley been 'done' yet?