Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
24-07-2010, 10:50 AM   #1

Saturday Sunshine?

It can't make its mind up here today. Hope it cheers up , got friends up visiting from Plymouth. Sorry i didn't get online yesterday, busy with Tom and shopping for new lawn mower. Have a good day, relax and enjoy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
24-07-2010, 11:10 AM   #2

Re: Saturday Sunshine?

Well off to Stourbridge CP shop have some videos' books etc for them. Hopefuly a catch up with Susie.
Weather here is a little so so too. Neither one nor tother.

No plans other than that.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-07-2010, 11:48 AM   #3

Hi PP and Kazz and the others to come along later!

OH and I have been into the local town to our lovely butcher shop to buy some sirloin steak for my b'day treat and some other bits and bobs. It is hot and sunny here but quite windy again.

MIL was in a foul mood before we went out but we left her at home for an hour on her own and have just taken in fresh coffee and a Chelsea bun and she's cheered up now. Must say this is the nicest Chelsea bun I've had in ages - quite spicy with nutmeg which is lovely.

OH and I have a gammon to cook, apples to stew and a cake to bake after coffee.

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
24-07-2010, 11:54 AM   #4

Angie I'm not quite sure what a Chelsea bun is or a gammon but I have a feeling if I lived there I'd be stopping over for a meal
Not even 4am here..thinking of "going to bed" soon My days usually start at about 2pm.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
24-07-2010, 11:55 AM   #5

Morning all.

Off to a friends wedding celebration party later (she got married in Cuba) and BBQ

Have a good one everybody.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
24-07-2010, 11:59 AM   #6

Ooooh Angie, I love sirloin! hope you enjoy it!

Nothing much happening here, the cats are showing no interest in their climbing frame but I'm still hopeful that we'll get a photo sooner or later. OH is planning on sitting on the garage roof this afternoon with his camera and telescope to get some photos of the air display. I think I'll disown him he's done this before and looks rather daft up there. It's not as if he's short of plane pics, he must have taken hundreds and hundreds over the years, often of the same ones Still, if it keeps him happy.....

At the moment the sky is about 50/50 blue/cloudy so if today's photos aren't to his liking chances are he'll be up on the roof again tomorrow!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-07-2010, 01:54 PM   #7

Afternoon all,
pleased to report that Malaika was a good girl in training class today and didn't make me look like an idiot like last week.
She did some good heel work and some good stays.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-07-2010, 04:45 PM   #8

Heat wave continues: sunny, 32 C (90 F) well before lunch time; they were showing pics of the Blizzard on TV last night to remind people that it could be worse! A cool down coming by Monday, No library today, I'm off schedule, so just changed the sheets and pottered around a bit before coming on.

Mrs H, to each his own, I guess; there could be worse hobbies than sitting on the roof taking plane pics! Hope the kids don't do as Leia did and ignore their new furniture. Angie, stewed apples! Haven't had those in ages, sound delicious, Enjoy the birthday steak. Shelley, glad Malaika was a good girl. Enjoy the party, Emma, and . your friends visit, PP. Tink, gammon is a sort of ham.

Have a good day

Catsey Veteran

24-07-2010, 06:07 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Morning all.

Off to a friends wedding celebration party later (she got married in Cuba) and BBQ

Have a good one everybody.
Long way to go to for a BBQ...... Emma........enjoy

Catsey Veteran

24-07-2010, 06:09 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsH
Ooooh Angie, I love sirloin! hope you enjoy it!

Nothing much happening here, the cats are showing no interest in their climbing frame but I'm still hopeful that we'll get a photo sooner or later. OH is planning on sitting on the garage roof this afternoon with his camera and telescope to get some photos of the air display. I think I'll disown him he's done this before and looks rather daft up there. It's not as if he's short of plane pics, he must have taken hundreds and hundreds over the years, often of the same ones Still, if it keeps him happy.....

At the moment the sky is about 50/50 blue/cloudy so if today's photos aren't to his liking chances are he'll be up on the roof again tomorrow!
My firends hubby is like that MrsH he is a proper planespotter and looks like it on days you see him out......the family holiday was always in a hotel near the airport...till Julie put her foot down. But now the children are too old to join them youngest at Uni....they are back to airport hotels