Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-07-2010, 12:51 PM   #1

Fabulous Friday Fred!

Afternoon everyone! Lovely day here, bright and sunny and warm. OH has gone with a chum to watch some other chaps playing golf at Goodwood Golf Club today (very POSH). He's taken a sun-hat and sun cream and an umbrella!

I am minding MIL, have one load of washing out and another nearly ready to go.

No transcription left to do, so may have to have another look at the dreaded Income Tax again this afternoon. Nearly finished it last time, but got interrupted, and don't know how easy it will be to find where I left off. Ah well ........

Hope you all have a good day, whatever you are up to!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-07-2010, 01:17 PM   #2

Re: Fabulous Friday Fred!

Afternoon all.
Bright and sunny here , have just left work. I shall realy miss the child i was supporting
Some of you may remember a few nights ago i said the Cats had weed on our bed, well i have discovered the culprit and it isn't the Cats.
I have discovered it was Malaika so sorry t Tom and Jerry.

Catsey Veteran

23-07-2010, 01:32 PM   #3

Oh dear Shelley - how did you discover who the real culprit was - has she done it again? What can you do to correct her?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-07-2010, 04:17 PM   #4

Hi Angie, Shelley and all coming later. Hot spell continues, it's presently 31 C (87 F) and a but more humid with no breeze, a day to be lazy and do very little, which is what I have in mind! Grocery delivery very late yesterday and they were out of orange juice to my annoyance; that's about all my news.

Hope OH enjoys watching the golf, and that you finish the dreaded Income Tax, a dreadful chore! Naughty Malaika!! Glad Tom and Jerry were found innocent..

Stay cool, have a good day, all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-07-2010, 04:17 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Afternoon all.
Bright and sunny here , have just left work. I shall realy miss the child i was supporting
Some of you may remember a few nights ago i said the Cats had weed on our bed, well i have discovered the culprit and it isn't the Cats.
I have discovered it was Malaika so sorry t Tom and Jerry.
Is she coming into season. Sal peed more when due in season.

Catsey Veteran

23-07-2010, 04:19 PM   #6

Back from lunch, still calming down.

Catsey Veteran

23-07-2010, 04:32 PM   #7

Breathe deeply, Kazz ...................

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-07-2010, 07:00 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Oh dear Shelley - how did you discover who the real culprit was - has she done it again? What can you do to correct her?
As you know Angie she's a pain for not wanting to go out in the rain (typical Basenji ), just lately she has got lazy about going out at all before bed. Last night i tried her outside and she didn't go , like a fool i trusted her. Whilst i was in the bathroom she jumped on the bed and did the deed
We will have to be vigalant (sp)about keeping her out of the bedroom unsupervised and we will have to take her a short walk before bed to get her to go.
Tom and Jerry are allowed back in now.
Kazz, she will probably come into season in the autumn and i will bear that in mind.

Catsey Veteran

23-07-2010, 07:17 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
As you know Angie she's a pain for not wanting to go out in the rain (typical Basenji ), just lately she has got lazy about going out at all before bed. Last night i tried her outside and she didn't go , like a fool i trusted her. Whilst i was in the bathroom she jumped on the bed and did the deed
We will have to be vigalant (sp)about keeping her out of the bedroom unsupervised and we will have to take her a short walk before bed to get her to go.
Tom and Jerry are allowed back in now.
Kazz, she will probably come into season in the autumn and i will bear that in mind.

In that case a short walk on lead even to the end of your road or there abouts will cure your problem I think you are right she is just lazy,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-07-2010, 07:30 PM   #10

Woke up tired and I'm now ready to drop. Popped up to see my Mum today; bought her what turned out to be a very expensive lunch is a very posh Gerrards X gastropub and hurried back to take Fi to the vet.

I'm feeling very deflated, exhausted and down tonight and to be honest I don't want to go on holiday - I need to stay to watch Fifi but it's all paid for. I'm trying to get my step-daughter to 'house sit' but I haven't heard back from her yet. I hope she can.

Sebi has thrown a couple of major tantrums (they're nasty), and has been ultra-difficult about just about everything I've asked him to do/not do. I despair

Weather's been OK; started off raining but has been quite warm and bright from about 10 onwards. Curry and bed for me tonight as I don't have the energy for anything else.