Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-07-2010, 10:13 PM   #11

Re: Aghh friends who needs 'em?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
So did you have your lunch date with your friend? What did she say?

What a strange situation - she must be very desperate to use a friend as such an excuse without checking it's OK to do so first.

I can't pass judgement because I did the same almost 20 years ago when I first started seeing OH. But I did OK the scenario with the relative whom I was using as an alibi prior to embarking. It's only fair to ask.

I don't think she was desperate after todays "findings" I think she used me because I was out of action, and she never considered I would see her hubby and she knows I don't do "tittle tattle"

I am not passing judgement and can see how situations occur but you don't use people. I am not interested in being involved in her deception. If she had asked I would not have been involved, I like both of them.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
23-07-2010, 10:25 PM   #12

Oh Karen, poor you That is awful, and she should be thoroughly ashamed of herself dragging you in to her mess, without even consulting you. And then to go around bad mouthing you, words fail me!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-07-2010, 10:41 PM   #13

What a sordid sleazy underhanded thing to do! Using you unwittingly as a cover for her affair and damaging your reputation... and stupid enough to tell people about it. I hope word does get back to her husband. You must feel so betrayed by someone you thought of as a friend. Well, I guess we never know, do we. (((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
23-07-2010, 10:49 PM   #14

My goodness! That is just so horrid!! What a b---- she must be. It's surely only a matter of time before her husband discovers her deceit, then she'll really be in a mess (and serve her right too!!)

It's real friends you deserve Kazz, not fiends like her.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
24-07-2010, 11:06 AM   #15

Having slept on it I think she is getting more and more involved in the lie, till she couldn't move so to speak. ie she used the Spa to her hubby then I imagine she had to tell someone else (one of our friends) as it would appear more realistic/believable. Then of course I saw her in the pub I imagine then she just panicked.

I feel for her but not the using me. She has texted me but I am still too annoyed....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-07-2010, 12:11 PM   #16

Her behaviour is appalling - no wonder you were upset. I suppose because you've been "out of circulation" for a while you would not have noticed other friends being "off" with you, thinking that you were complicit in her deceit. It's amazing wind of something hasn't got back to her husband. Perhaps he suspects? Poor guy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-07-2010, 04:28 PM   #17

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive" She's well ensnared in her lies now; hope hubby does find out.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
24-07-2010, 08:48 PM   #18

What a horrid thing to do to you. It is awful that she used you like that. Words fail me - apart from have a big (((hug))) and don't let her nastiness spoil your friendship with the other involved people.