Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-07-2010, 11:09 AM   #1

Thursday daily

Morning all.

Fair bit overcast here, like we have the making of a storm brewing, really overcast. We may be skirting the edges of a storm.

I don't feel too good - no pain or anything just not good....wonder if the aneamia is rearing its head again, will ask the Doc to check when I see him on Tuesday. Just totaly lethargic....there again it could simply be the weather.....but don't think so.

Hope everyone has a good day. I am popping to collect a package from post office. Pay a few bills thats about it really.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-07-2010, 11:29 AM   #2

Re: Thursday daily

Morning Kazz,
sorry you're not feeling too good, is it just today or have you been feeling like this for a few days?
Been cleaning up this morning so thought i deserved a coffee and a catch up.
Beautiful anniversary meal last night, very expensive but worth it.
We had a lovely bottle of wine Jack Rabbit Chardonay but unfortunately it's unavailable to buy except to resteraunts.
Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
22-07-2010, 12:43 PM   #3

Hi everyone. Quarter to five am and haven't slept yet because this is around the time I usually go to bed but I can't as I am to leave in an hour to drop Solomon off for the snip. I'll prob come home after that, get a bit of sleep at last, and then wake up to pick him up to come home. K will accompany me to collect him as he has an appt. in the same part of town later in the day. Not sure what else we'll do today, we shall see how it goes

Catsey Veteran

22-07-2010, 02:02 PM   #4

Hope Solomons op goes well, Tink.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-07-2010, 03:10 PM   #5

Hi all! Sorry to hear you aren't feeling too good Kazz. Glad to see you are taking it easy today. I know you are sensible and will go to your GP before you are due to see him again if you feel it necessary.

I'm glad that your Anniversary dinner went well Shelley - we missed you at the quiz but don't mind you being absent for such a good occasion!

Tink - hope you get some sleep while Solomon is having his op. Sure all will go well and he'll soon be home again.

I have been for a birthday treat to the Sculpture Park at Goodwood with OH. Loads of photos etc. will post later. We watched a heavy storm track along the coast but luckily we only got the tail end shower of rain, nothing too bad although it had rained quite heavily before we went out and we had had to come up with a Plan B, which in the event was not needed.

Just need to go and empty the bokashi bin into the compost heap and clean it out before taking my boots off, so will be back later. Have some transcription work to finish off too.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-07-2010, 04:03 PM   #6

Hi, all. Lovely morning here, the wind has shifted to the Northwest, so a nice breeze and lower humidity: 29 C (83 F).Will make the mid 30s later, and probably 39 C by Saturday. Off to the market earlier and nothing special planned except awaiting the grocery delivery this afternoon.

Kazz, sorry you're a bit under the weather, take it easy, please. Shelley, sounds like a lovely evening, a shame you can't get that wine. Tink, sleep well, let us know how the little man is when he gets home. Looking forward to the pics, Angie.

Enjoy the day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
22-07-2010, 04:30 PM   #7

HI all, sunny with showers here today, heavy ones when they come though. The day began wel, got the lawn mower out and did half a lawn until it packed up on me Well, its well over 10 years old so time for a new one. Looked online to get prices and will get one tomorrow from focus DIY as my mum has a 10% discount card she can use

Ceri has been for a haircut with my SIL, he always looks better when he's been shorn number 1 all over.

What to do for dinner? mmmm, will have to be cupboard surprise again!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
22-07-2010, 06:17 PM   #8

Hope you're feeling better by now Kazz!

I'm going to kill HIM you know who I mean, yes it's OH again! We went out for about 4 hours today, Morgan had a haircut and we went to a wildfowl centre. When we got back it was to find the front door wide open a huge box delivered by Parcel Force in the doorway and only the unsecured glass door in the hall standing between potential burglars and all our possessions (fortunately there were no burglars about today!)
his response "I thought I'd closed and locked it"
me "is that all you've got to say?"
him "no point in saying any more, you'll never let me forget it anyway!" he's got that right

Big parcel was the cats' scratching/climbing tree thing from Zooplus.

Catsey Veteran

22-07-2010, 06:25 PM   #9

Glad you weren't burgled MrsH. Lucky Cats getting a pressie, i think we will need some pics of them playing on it
Angie is it your Birthday ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-07-2010, 06:47 PM   #10

On Sunday Shelley! But as Thursday is the only day we can go out .........................