Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-07-2010, 11:16 AM   #1

Monday daily

Morning all

I am off out to pay a few bills pick up a bit if shopping and then home again.

Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-07-2010, 12:33 PM   #2

Re: Monday daily

Afternoon Kazz, everyone!

Been to the podiatry department this morning and have come home with lovely comfy insoles for my shoes. Much more comfortable than the orthoses with half an "egg" in that I had last time which were very uncomfortable. Just need the glue to dry ..............

Popped in at the vet on the way home to get some flea stuff for K&P and to discuss way forward with getting Squiffs in for his op etc. The receptionist said that I could book an appointment for him and they would be understanding if he didn't show up - also recommended I contact the local rescue to get advise on how to confine him. So that's a way forward.

Lovely hot day here - have a great day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
19-07-2010, 12:41 PM   #3

Hot here, but not humid - a lovely heat!

Have been pottering at home, cleaning floors, litter trays, hanging out washing and refereeing the boys Just off now for a top-up shop to Waitrose and then off for Dominik's riding lesson, whilst I drop some paperwork off at the boys' new school which is next door to the stables.

Decorator is busy scraping and sanding the windows. I'm always very nervous of tradesmen as I seem plagued with poor ones but hopefully this one will be sensitive to the needs of an old listed house.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-07-2010, 04:22 PM   #4

Hi people, Sunny and warm this morning, a bit humid after last night's bad t'storm, Presently 29 C (83 F), with more rain forecast, 50% chance. None for months, then daily!! No errands, so a lie in, chores, bill paying and pottering. Mouse not caught yet ....

Yola, won't it feel good when the job is done and the workmen gone? Angie, do you think Squiffs will be difficult to catch?

Enjoy the day, we've lost 7 minutes of evening light now....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
19-07-2010, 04:43 PM   #5

Good afternoon ladies! I've returned from the Big Smoke with sore feet and aching ribs from all the crazy girl laughter. Mamma Mia was a super-fun show, and we had a great paella in a tapas bar off the Edgeware Rd, near to the hotel in the night. A late night but got up early for a bus sightseeing tour on a lovely blue-sky day.

Back to earth now and doing al the general house stuff today. Large bag of Catsan and a fuel fill-up at Tesco, prepared a salad for lunch, now downloading the pics from the w/e.

Angie, hope your feet are soothed and soft, ooo, I envy you. Yola, you're lucky we got the humid heat here, it's really heavy. DM good luck mouse-hunting, I'd have moved out by now

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
19-07-2010, 05:13 PM   #6

Finally got on! We've had horrendous connection problems lately, everything freezing and lots of "unable to connect" The last 2 days have been the worst, but this morning wasn't much better. Eventually decided that enough's enough, so I switched everything off at the wall and took the dog out for an hour or so. It seems to have done the trick! why it should work I have no idea, but I'm going to post this now before I disappear again!

Old colleagues BBQ this evening, weather looks good!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
19-07-2010, 09:42 PM   #7

Hi all, a peaceful day so far.
I have a bit of feline news so I'll go start my own thread now so as not to take up the daily

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
20-07-2010, 01:05 AM   #8

have also just discovered shredded venison leftover from the roast makes excellent cold sandwiches
oh and hestia has decided she is a venison fan too