Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
15-07-2010, 06:27 PM   #11

Re: Kick-back Thursday

Well, a little shower today but then mainly dry and sunny. Could cope with that for 40 days.

I see the golf at St Andrews is v wet

Got PM results back for our dog - not poison thankfully as I hate the thought of someone out poisoning the wildlife and our animals being at risk. She showed a lot of infection in her lungs and it was her heart that gave out. That explains the high temperature. I was asking why no symptoms until almost the last minute. He said that's the way it is sometimes. We both somehow feel we should have seen some clue but vet reassuring us that even he was stumped.

Yola - ouch, interesting about the seaweed bandage though!.

Mrs H - we have a door that is a bit like that - so annoying isn't it?

FLowers sound lovely PP. Shelley - I really need to get my hair done - must make an appt. Hope yours turns out well.

Angie - I'd do a letter to co op - not much of a community board huh!

Enjoy the day peeps

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-07-2010, 08:35 PM   #12

Re: Kick-back Thursday

Hair done, it's much the same as it always is just a bit brighter and a little shorter. I have a blonde graduated bob, it's a style i can manage as i'm not too good with hair.
Tried to help my friend with her Persian, Liz held her and i tried to work on a Knot. She lashed and spat at us, there was no way. I think the only thing is for her to be shaved under anaethetic as people have advised. There's no way i would ever have a long haired Cat except maybe a silky fur one.
Cm i'm glad you have an answer re your Dog, we lost our big dog very suddenly at the vets, there were no signs, he'd only gone for a booster so things are not always apparent.
Yola, sorry to hear about your hand.