Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-01-2014, 08:40 AM   #1

Grovelling Monday Daily

First I am so sorry I missed the quiz I fell asleep. Next time I will set my alarm

Hope you had a great night - just checked and looked like it.

Right things to do here, hair cut (hopefuly) eyes brows threaded. Going out for a meal with a fried tonight curry we think.
Got to pop into Holland & Barratt and pick up manuka honey and if I can't get past without picking up - and I can't - peanuts coated in honey.......scrumptious.
May also have to get a microwave as ours has died apparently.

Have to do a small food shop to and sort out a few money things.

Again sorry about the quiz last night.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
27-01-2014, 09:30 AM   #2

Re: Grovelling Monday Daily

Morning Kazz, sounds like you needed the extra sleep! I am waiting for my OH to return and grovel as he went off with the car keys this morning so I will be late for work! We ought to get a spare key but the costs are really high. Grrr
Oh well- what are they going to do, sack me? One of the advantages of working out notice is you do worry less!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
27-01-2014, 10:14 AM   #3

Good morning all, I feel it's been a long time since my post yesterday. Was at the home with my aunt on and off most of yesterday and evening, she's still with us. I just feel so sad and helpless, my dad (she's his sister) looks so pale and anxious, just want this to be over soon.

Anyway, sound like you needed that rest Kazz so don't be feeling guilty. The honey coated peanuts sound like a temptation too far! Also I though you said fried curry when I quickly read the message - that's a new one!
Are you moving on to a new job CS or have other plans.

See you later, I'm shopping today and getting some fresh air, then who knows? x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-01-2014, 12:03 PM   #4

Morning all ........... dry here just now but cold and rain forecast later. Dora has just disemboweled a sofa cushion, so she's not in my best books. It's an old sofa that is really uncomfy to sit on, but it did do for the dogs to lie on. Shows what she thinks of that, eh? They will have to make do with the floor ......

Kazz, you are excused I am sure others will agree. You need your sleep!

So sorry to hear about your aunt, PP. It always amazes me how long it takes ....... draining for relatives and very sorrowful. My thoughts are with you.

We did think about going to West Wittering beach to let the dogs run along the sand, tide is low at 1.30 but it is so cold and would be windier at the beach we may just not go. I can do the cover for my t/book instead. I think I'll take a photo of what I've done so far in case it all goes horribly wrong!

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-01-2014, 12:08 PM   #5

morning Karen, CS and Nette
don't worry about the quiz, it went well, lots of players.Think i gave everyone a headache with my questions, just glad i had the answers,lol
Nette i really feel for your family, not else much to say
CS, hope you eventualy got to work
I had a nice walk with the dogs and posted lots of parcels as i have been selling some dolls.
Now i am off to visit a friend.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-01-2014, 12:09 PM   #6

If you do take a photo of your work, i would be interested to see , Angie

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
27-01-2014, 04:56 PM   #7

Lovely work Angie, I've commented on the thread

No news yet on my aunt, she's sleeping, my mum has called the home, the doctor has been.

I've dodged the showers and picked up a bit of shopping, booked in to the hairdresser for Thursday morning. The washer is going at full tilt, so off to make a nice stew for tomorrow.

Don't want to go far because we may be called to Aunty at any time.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
27-01-2014, 05:21 PM   #8

Brrr. It's chilly! Been to London this morning to visit our client Michael Kors. We do a little for them but they want to expand what they and we do together and so it was a very positive meeting.

A quick lunch in Covent Garden and then back to Reading. Whilst it was sunny in town, the further west we got the darker it got so ended up getting a cab home as didn't fancy getting soaked plus I ache (yesterday's jog) and OH aches (yesterday's slip). I have strapped his wrist up as it was quite painful and TBH as I was fed up about him moaning about it

Off now to get youngest and take him to tennis. OH will pick him up after that whilst I go to pilates and then back to school to pick eldest up at 7.30 after his drama class. Phew

Karen - hope you've caught up on your sleep. Wish I could!

Sorry, edit to say - Nette, I went through the same with my Aunt several years ago. It's so very, very difficult. I'm thinking of you xx