Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-01-2014, 11:46 AM   #1

Saturday, is it Saturday?

Couldn't think of any smiley adjectives, sorry!

Not quite sure what's got into Monty and Dora just now, perhaps it's the beginnings of spring fever? They won't listen to OH and he's pulling what little hair he has left out. This morning they both ran in the road and nearly got hit. They ran off and chased some horses in a field ....... he says they are never going off lead again. I think Dog Borstal is not far off.

Give me cats any day!

Think I'll be houseworky-pottering this morning and perhaps relax with some tunnel book work this afternoon.

See you later alligators ............. was it this evening or tomorrow evening for our quiz, Kazz???

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
18-01-2014, 02:39 PM   #2

Re: Saturday, is it Saturday?

Hi Angie,
Your doggies have been bad & norty pups eh! Mind you, the cats are not in my good books today either, more yowling and shenanigans this morning, so had to leave my warm and comfy bed to put them right.

Made a chicken casserole today and a sort-of ratatouille mixture for freezing, as I realised I had lots of veg going into use by dates and over.

This afternoon, Ceri is off with Claire to do some shopping and I'm going to watch The Help. It's a film that was out last year but I haven't seen it so borrowed my SIL's dvd, it's a mucky rainy day so best to stay in and chillax with a hot ribena and warm blanket. mmmm

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-01-2014, 04:37 PM   #3

afternoon all.
Angie, wonder why the dogs are being so difficult, is this a recent thing ?
I'm afraid we rarely let malaika and Kwame off for safety reasons, wish i could afford to buy a field.
Nette, enjoy your film this afternoon.
We took the dogs a nice walk this morning, then i posted some dolls that i have sold.
This evening we are having friends over, so Howard is busy preparing a paella.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-01-2014, 06:09 PM   #4

Evening everyone. Angie, I k ow how you and OH feel, barney has run off after deer a couple times recently and we have been lucky to eventually get him back!! I do hope they settle down again.
Posh, we had chicken casserole for dinner too which was made in the slow cooker.Shelley enjoy your night with friends.

I was working til 1pm today then we finished papering the hall. OH has decided to give barney raw chicken thighs for his dinner. I must admit, I can't stand the crunching of the bones when he is eating it!!

Hope everyone enjoys their evening

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
18-01-2014, 06:48 PM   #5

Evening all,

Had a nice long walk with Rayne this morning, before the heavens opened. I am so glad she is past all that running off stuff. Each time she did it, I just took it back to basics with her, now she never goes too far from me.
Looks like old Wiggy Trump has began demolishing one or two dunes for his stupid golf course. It must actually be losing him money as there is never any one there playing and if you ever talk to any one who has played there, they always say they never paid as it was a freebie or corporate day or some such thing. Anyway please do join me in the bunker lol.
http://www.trippinguptrump.co.uk/

thoroughly cleaned the van, ready for next weeks mucky pups. Had a cuppa with ma and pa.
That's about it really. Have a nice weekend people xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-01-2014, 09:40 PM   #6

Evening all I must have been shattered I slept right through today and still tired.

Anyhow been out with Bella and enjoyed that no comment on the off lead thing as Bella not been off lead as she is scared of fireworks etc and has an uncertain history with other dogs - (that's my view) will be sussing this out as the year progresses. Although on the odd occasion she has wondered through the back gate with me without a collar she has turned around and followed me gone in on instruction but she is kinda stubborn I think

Catsey Veteran

18-01-2014, 09:43 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Couldn't think of any smiley adjectives, sorry!

Not quite sure what's got into Monty and Dora just now, perhaps it's the beginnings of spring fever? They won't listen to OH and he's pulling what little hair he has left out. This morning they both ran in the road and nearly got hit. They ran off and chased some horses in a field ....... he says they are never going off lead again. I think Dog Borstal is not far off.

Give me cats any day!

Think I'll be houseworky-pottering this morning and perhaps relax with some tunnel book work this afternoon.

See you later alligators ............. was it this evening or tomorrow evening for our quiz, Kazz???

Have a good day folks.
Ohh dear Angie and Mr Angie. Maybe the pack instinct of one goes the other goes gives them confidence to go ahead. But the smell of deer and other animals may be a bit of a temptation to far, although you were lucky it was horses and now sheep or cattle although I suppose horses count as livestock and farmers can shoot chasing dogs. I would be careful. A dog was shot by me recently a husky.

Catsey Veteran

18-01-2014, 09:44 PM   #8

P.P Your day sounds perfection I may copy that if possible in the near future.

Catsey Veteran

18-01-2014, 09:46 PM   #9

Shelley I am with you I would buy a field if I could in fact on the lookout for an enclosed field for Bella.

Enjoy your friends and Paella.

Catsey Veteran

18-01-2014, 09:48 PM   #10

Hiya Pamlea
You are braver than me letting Barney off not done that with Bella yet. Must admit with Bella being a Staff I am conscious of if she gets into a squabble..........

Hope you enjoyed your day do you fid you are enjoying being a dog owner then?