Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-01-2014, 03:45 PM   #1

Ducky Friday

Well, it is nice weather for ducks! We've had torrential rain all last night and heavy showers with sunshine intervals today so far. BUT ............... the little birdies are beginning to pair up and I can hear birdsong!

Hope everyone is well? Cuddles to Catsey cats and pats to Catsey dogs from me today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
17-01-2014, 04:11 PM   #2

Re: Ducky Friday

Afternoon Angie and everyone

We've had stormy showers here, real downpours but then the sky brightens and I saw a glorious rainbow. So I said a quick hello to my angel, Posh, over that rainbow and took Ceri to stroke club. Spent the morning cleaning and house stuff.

I saw my little robin this morning so I agree that the birdies are pairing up, didn't hear any birdsong though this morning, far too dark around here to get them tweeting yet.

Some sad news in our family, my niece and her fiancé have split up, she's heartbroken but better now than later. She's young, only 22 and there's plenty more fish in the sea. Still, young love, it hurts .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-01-2014, 04:25 PM   #3

afternoon all.
sorry to hear about your niece Nette, and sorry i seem to have been spelling your name wrong too.
I saw a double rainbow on tuesday, it makes you feel quite good for a while.
I've noticed its staying a bit lighter in the evenings, Angie.Gives you hope.
Been to work this morning, quick tidy up and having my hair trimmed.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
17-01-2014, 09:06 PM   #4

Evening all (I sound like a policeman!). Wet here today too but the local pheasant population are certainly getting more vocal. I THINK I saw a white pheasant this morning but can't be sure as it was a glimpse of a running bird through a window- it had a long tail and a pheasant gait though.
Sorry to hear about your niece PP but as you say- better now than in 5 years with all the added complications.