Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
09-01-2014, 08:39 AM   #1

Turbulent Thursday

The turbulence is for my poorly tummy
Morning all, about to go get ready for work but thought I'd say good morning first.

Not much going on to speak of, just walking the dogs and mending fences at the field, taking ages to finnish them but they are secure, just knitting all the wire together which is time consuming.

Hope your day is more exciting than mine, have a good day all. xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
09-01-2014, 08:45 AM   #2

Re: Turbulent Thursday

Hi Elaine, I was just about to start my first daily in ages, but you beat me to it

Sorry about your turbulent tum hope it settles down during the day. Good luck out there in the weather, although it should stay dry for us down here today, they say.

No excitement here either, just another day but a night out tonight at a Turkish restaurant looks promising.

Still black as pitch outside, can't wait for the lighter mornings.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
09-01-2014, 08:59 AM   #3

Aw sorry I pipped you to the post with the daily xx

Roll on spring time!

I too hope tummy settles, it's no fun being caught short while out walking dogs

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-01-2014, 09:11 AM   #4

Morning people.

I am home and dry now really heavy rain here last night heaviest yet. And just back with Bella who is now curled up asleep again on the sofa and in a moment or two I will be curled up in bed.

Elaine sorry to hear about your tummy - hope it settles. The do sell adult size nappies I believe Don't envy you fixing fences in this weather.
P.P Morning seems we are an early bunch this morning. Never eaten in a Turkish restaurant but have eaten in Turkey and enjoyed it. Hope you do too - is it a works do or?????

To everyone have a great day. And to all the returners nice to see you back.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-01-2014, 10:17 AM   #5

I hope there are some discreetly-placed shrubs Elaine ... just incase you do get caught short

First day back in the office as boys are now back at school. Usual crisis just as we were leaving as eldest couldn't find his mouthguard. I admit I got quite cross with him as I had been telling him for the 2 previous days to ensure he had everything he needed.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-01-2014, 10:33 AM   #6

Morning all. Imodium for the tum, Elaine, hope it settles soon.

Dry here atm, OH is out with the dogs. I have the start of term for calligraphy this afternoon, looking forward to that.

Have a good day everyone, keep safe and dry if possible. Oh, and sleep well Kazz.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
09-01-2014, 12:12 PM   #7

Hope your tum settles Elaine, never nice!
Day off for me today and we've had a bit of a slow start as I've been suffering from a horrid migraine-like headache but it seems to be passing so just sat with my de-caff tea before we venture out-just to the library and soft play probably so not too strenuous!
Hope everybody has a good day, it's almost Friday!
x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
09-01-2014, 09:11 PM   #8

Hope your tum has settled Elaine and your migraine gone PL and that everyone else is OK. I'm back home to a stressed OH as the vet mucked him about so he didn't get to collect Smudge until this afternoon and he saw the guy we don't particularly like who gave us advice we simply can't follow(I've posted in the health section)!
York was good and the trains behaved themselves so I got home in reasonable time. It is clear here and quite cold so I think it may be icy in the morning.
Take care all.