Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
21-07-2005, 11:00 PM   #1

Malibu

Well today it happened my best friends had one of thier cats PTS Malibu was a tabby and white and was 19 last week, she had been suffering with senile dimencshia (sp?) and other things.
So she was PTS today her borther Sooty is lost, and so are the family,
Sleep tight little girl.
We have known the Enruighs since i was three and they had Malibu and Sooty then,. the cats have allways been there, it will be so weird.
RIP old girl run free with Lucky and Onion
Best wishes

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
21-07-2005, 11:02 PM   #2

Re: Malibu

RIP Malibu.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
21-07-2005, 11:02 PM   #3

I am sorry to hear about Malibu, please give you friend my best wishes at this sad time..RIP little Malibu...

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-07-2005, 11:05 PM   #4

Sleep peacefully Malibu.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
21-07-2005, 11:07 PM   #5

know it is sad, but the way we see it is she lived a full and hapopy life considering her Sooty, Lucky and Onion were found tied in a carrier bag at a few days old.
My friends mum, ive known her since i was so tiny i call her aunty Karen, anyways Aunt Karen being a soft touch took on all four!!!!
Onion got ran over last year and Lucky passed away a good few years back due to a dog attack.
So sooty is the last oen standing
Aunty Karen handled it in typical sarchastic fashion, as me and mum went with them as she was in pieces and her daughters were both out, when nwe drove her back she sat with Sooty and laughed and looked at him and said
"Well Soot, Soot another one bites the dust!!!"
Anyways Malibu could have hyad a much worse life, or oculd have died in the carrier bag all those years ago
Best wishes