Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-06-2005, 09:31 PM   #1

Sasha..

A special tribute to Sasha, a dear boxer dog who had had a miserable life until she was rescued by 'Boxer Welfare Scotland'. These marvellous people nursed her back to health as much as they could and gave her the best months of her life. Sadly she died today.........rest peacefully dear Sasha....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
07-06-2005, 10:01 PM   #2

Re: Sasha..

What a sad story Mags RIP Sasha

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
07-06-2005, 10:14 PM   #3

Thank you Mags for posting this.....

Sasha was one very special little girl, her new mum only had her 6 months, but loved her to bits, sasha was brilliant with her little girl..She had a bad time till she met Jacquie, but got to know what it was like to be loved....

RIP little sasha...we all love you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
07-06-2005, 10:59 PM   #4

When things like this happen, it must be so difficult for you Moli

Catsey Veteran

08-06-2005, 08:43 AM   #5

awwwwww so sorry to hear that :O(

Catsey Veteran

08-06-2005, 10:34 AM   #6

Sasha was one of the first dogs to go through Boxer Welafre,Jacquie(who is one of the team)was fostering her, but decided to keep her...We all loved her, and jacquie just adored her. While we are all very upset at losing her, please spare a thought for Jacquie, she is absolutely devestated. She gave Sasha a wonderful 6 months, showing her just how good life could be with humans.....Thanks to Jacquie and her family, Sasha had all the love she could want....She was one very special little girl...

Catsey Veteran

08-06-2005, 11:53 AM   #7

I can totally understand how upset and devestated she must be feeling - I have had animals all my life and it really is like loosing a family member - it will be so hard for her for a while our thoughts are with her they really are xx

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
08-06-2005, 12:49 PM   #8

Jacquie deserves a medal for giving Sasha the love she had never known.......would you tell her we are thinking of her, please Moli..

Catsey Veteran

08-06-2005, 12:56 PM   #9

I think Jacquie feels privillaged to have known sasha, I have past on your thoughts, and she thanks you all....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
20-08-2005, 07:15 PM   #10

My Sasha,
You know when you get "that" special animal. Well Sasha was her! We got two tins of beans with her. That was her tea. When I think of the woman that had her, baseball bat comes to mind. I'm not violant but....... Anyway you couldn't have had a more loving, careing, blissfully docile dog in your life. I honestly think we were honered to have her in our lifes. I told my daughter.(who is 4 and never had to deal with death before) when she see's a rainbow, that's sasha telling her she loves her. well as I type this there is a rainbow in the sky. It hasn't been raining since this morning. Maybe it's true! anyway this photo is of sasha and blue.They followed me where ever I went. Sasha is the dog you see first,at the bottom of the bed.
Good night my bonnie lass. There will never be another!