Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-09-2023, 07:18 AM   #1

Finally Friday

Good morning ladies,

It has been such a long week eventhough its only been a 4 day working week! Not really been up to much. I was helping my mantrailing instructor out last night and hiding for dogs and im doing the same again tomorrow morning for a while. I dont mind helping as i love just being out. Unfortunately i cant take Robyn as she unexpectedly came into season on Tuesday! She also cant start her new training classes either for a few weeks. Just getting ready to head for the train to go to the office.

Mia is doing much better, the vets are gradually reducing her painkillers so we can see if they are masking any pain she may be in but so far so good.

Dinky so glad your sinuses have settled down, it will be a relief for you. ALso good news about the cat tower! Im sure the kitties will love it! That was good that Janna was able to help her work out by going in at short notice as well.

Shelley, i also saw the moon the other night was amazing to see. I got the binoculars out and it looked amazing!! How was yoru meal at the golf course? Not long until you head home now

Have a lovely day ladies as i must run and go get my train!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
01-09-2023, 08:17 AM   #2

Re: Finally Friday

Hello, just having my peaceful second cup of tea before we begin getting the van ready for us to leave, feel sad, its been a brilliant holiday.
The meal at the golf club was lovely.
As soon as we get home and the car unpacked i need to re pack it with doll fair stock for Saturday.
Pamela so glad Mia is improving and hope that she's still fine when off the painkillers.
Great that you are able to help with the man trailing.
Dinky, hope everything ok with you and your family.