Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
04-02-2007, 10:13 AM   #1

Daily thread - Sunday

I let the girls have a friend each over to stay last night, they were all very good & the 4 of them slept well without too much excitement.
They've all been up since 7.30am & have had their breakfast now.
I'll be taking the 2 friends home at about 11.30.
Then just jobs around the house to do today. John's gone fishing, so only me & the girls here today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
04-02-2007, 10:40 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread - Sunday

Bit of tidying up to do outside. Wash the canopy over the porch - it's filthy! - tie in and trim back the wisteria (ah, the wisteria .... soon be in raptures over those beautiful blue, blue, flowers) maybe splash out on a couple of planted baskets for a bit of colour to go with the beautiful blue skies?
Then I'm being taken out for lunch by my OH (I need taking out of myself apparently) the back to watch the Wales/Ireland rugby on the box.
Beautiful sunny day again today - hope everyone enjoys their Sunday.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
04-02-2007, 11:14 AM   #3

Morning all, another gorgeous day with clear blue sky ..........the frost is still on the ground in sheltered places and looks like a light fall of snow....

I woke up with backache this morning and feeling very limited with what I can do It will have to be just light jobs today I think

DM
~ Enjoy your lunch!

Hope your day is good whereever you are!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
04-02-2007, 11:19 AM   #4

The grass is tinged with white and the sun is shining beautiful.

Probably off to lookie at another Wedding Fayre, failing that, housework.

Have a good day all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
04-02-2007, 11:53 AM   #5

Morning all, had great plans to make a start on stripping the walls in the living room today but went to a friends last night for a few drinkypoos and have a bit of a fuzzy head today.
Will have one more cup of tea before I think about jumping in the shower and getting on with the day.
Hope you all have a fab sunday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-02-2007, 01:30 PM   #6

Well apart from haing a cat in a strop I now have a robin in a strop! George Hanry (the robin) came this morning before I went into the garden - water in bath bath frozen - boy has that robin got me trained I grabbed the kettle which had boiled previously and rushed up the garden to top up his water. Then put down his fresh dishes of food (I pick them up every night) and put fresh down in the morning. He is not happy I don't think because I have run out of meal worms and supplemented with bits brown bread not sure he is happy. No singing though, maybe at his 3'oclock visit.

Two more slabs gone down, shifted seems like tons of dirt to the front.
Planted a treein a tub in the new paving in the back, cut the bottom out of the tubsunk it slightly into the dirt planted tree one who was battered last year in the winds and a branch came off so a relocation actually. Will pave/slab up to the pot so moving on, moving on.

Pork in the oven now ready for lunch and the dogs flat out asleep have had a nice dish of porridge each after their walk this morning so full tummies to warm them up. Cleo asleep (clever cat)

I am off to get mealworms back shortly. I love Sundays restful days.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
04-02-2007, 01:41 PM   #7

Everyone sounds busy today!!!

I am all alone as kids visiting the ex's family - so house to myself.

Have got the washing on, dishwasher on, and just sat here for few minutes with a cup of tea!!!

Then more washing, drying, ironing and still need to get to Pets at Home and Tesco's!!!

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
04-02-2007, 03:00 PM   #8

Afternoon all. Stressful day here. My OH's niece has run away from home again and hasn't been seen since 2pm yesterday, everyone is worried sick! Been to church and then took OH fishing, he said that he needed the peace and quiet today! Just pottering around the house awaiting Teddies visit to the litter tray!

Mags - you take it easy with that back!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
04-02-2007, 03:04 PM   #9

Afternoon all, can't seem to get motivated today and feel really rough I have been feeling loads better since I had this bug but yesterday was such a very long and tiring day and I think it has set me back a bit

Mags - take things easy and I hope your back improves as the day goes on

Alex - You must be all worried sick at the news your neice has run away Please God that she will be found today safe and well x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
04-02-2007, 06:37 PM   #10

Any news on OH' s neice? you must all be worried sick.

We went to the Wedding Fayre, I just seem to keep breaking down in tears at the mo, esp. at the Fayres, today esp.

Cooking Roast Pork at the mo for tea and of course catching up on here x