Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
17-12-2004, 07:26 PM   #61

Re: Worried....

Awwww thanks Auntie Abbi!xx

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Is owned by Persians
17-12-2004, 09:47 PM   #62

Mags im glad shes home.Ted wont eat any meat,thats beneath her.Shes such a funny little cat.Shes still picking a little at biscuit so its just time will tell.She wont want for anything .Her and her sister are so sweet together.Totally joined at the hip.

Global Moderator

17-12-2004, 10:26 PM   #63

Thanks Sam.
It's strange isn't it, you'd think that Ted would prefer something 'softer' than a hard biscuit when she's not well. Has she never ever tasted meat or fish?

It's lovely that Ted and her sister are close like that, they must be wonderful company for each other....and for you. I hope it won't be too long before she's better and up to mischief again.

Almost a Veteran Member

17-12-2004, 10:38 PM   #64

when they were born the vets told me after a week to put them down.They had so many problems between them and the vets were saying the cost would be so high that in reality it wasnt worth it.However i had made the decision to bring them into this world and therefore was my responsability to do all i could.Despite major heart ach and tears they pulled through.At the age of 16 weeks they could both still sit in your hand ,they were so small.
Because of all the problems when she was a baby she had special diet which couldnt include fresh/tinned meat.upset their tiny tummys.so even now she wont eat meat,we have tried so many different things but she turns her nose up.Had cod for tea and she wouldnt even look at it.She likes one biscuit so will keep offering her that.Such a silly girl but a sweetie

Catsey Veteran

17-12-2004, 10:40 PM   #65

I bet yoour glad you did not go with the vets advice they are strong little fighters by the sounds of things! Bless em!

Global Moderator

17-12-2004, 10:56 PM   #66

That's what I call devotion Sam, I admire you for it! You've worked so hard with them it must have been rewarding to see them grow up. I bet it's lovely seeing them together.

Almost a Veteran Member

17-12-2004, 11:35 PM   #67

they are a sure pair and very close to each other.We kept them as we knew later in life there would be possable problems.As you know i have 12 persians but these 2 and another i have are very dear to me.They do make you laugh as when Ted is feeling better and she decides that its wash time poor little Bug cant escape.Bug pinned when Ted was in the vets .That was the first time they have ever been apart.

Global Moderator

17-12-2004, 11:44 PM   #68

Awwww bless them!

12 persians.....wow! I envy you!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Bengal
Azz is Male
18-12-2004, 12:10 AM   #69

Welcome Home Cassie!! xx Hope u r feeling ur old self soon