Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Is owned by Persians
15-12-2004, 11:17 PM   #41

Re: Worried....

she will feel better for seeing you also.i had one in vets ,rushed in Monday night and came home today.She to was on drip but they had to send her home early as she wasnt doing very well in vets.Shes very sensitive.Theres nothing worse waiting as you feel so out of control but shes in best place.Thinking of you

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
16-12-2004, 12:08 PM   #42

Mags I hope the vet report comes back with some good news and that it's something that can easily be remedied

Catsey Veteran

16-12-2004, 12:54 PM   #43

REport back any news toady Mags - fingers crossed she is home for the weekend. x

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
16-12-2004, 04:15 PM   #44

Bit better news today! She has eaten a bit of food in the night and.......her temperature was down this morning! They want to keep her on the drip for another day, see if her appetite improves and they said we MAY be able to have her home tomorrow. It was such a relief hearing todays report.

I'd like to say thank you to everyone for supporting me this past week, you're all great! xx

Global Moderator

16-12-2004, 04:20 PM   #45

Sam, how is your little one now? Sorry to hear she had to stay in as well, I do hope she is getting better. It's awful when they are so sensitive isn't it, they just want their 'mum'.
I was wondering if Cassie perked up a bit becaused we went in to see her.

Catsey Veteran

16-12-2004, 04:26 PM   #46

That's great news Mags!!! So pleased for you - keep us posted xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
16-12-2004, 04:48 PM   #47

That's fab news Mags. Finger's crossed she comes home tomorrow

Global Moderator

16-12-2004, 07:03 PM   #48

Just had another call from the vet - Cassie's had the drip taken out! and she's eaten a bit more today.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow - I've already made up a cosy bed for her!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Is owned by Persians
16-12-2004, 07:19 PM   #49

Im so glad for you Mags.Fingers crossed she will be home tomorrow.My little girl Ted picked up a very nasty virus.She went down hill very quick within 6 hours of us noticing she wasnt right.She has lost about 50% body weight so things have been very tense because of permanent damage.tests have shown her major organs are fine so thats something.Our battle now is trying to get her to eat.She hates meat of any kind so were buying just about every kind of biscuit you can imagine.Sure we could open our own pet shop.Shes started to nibble so we can just hope it will get better.Staying in vets is no option with her

Global Moderator

16-12-2004, 07:38 PM   #50

Awww poor little angel. It's so worrying isn't it Sam as they are so defenceless. I hope she gains strength soon and you are able to find that right biscuit for her