Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

09-10-2004, 12:52 PM   #1

Which Breeds?

What breeds of cat you you like to own one day? Or are you content with the breed you have?

I would love to own a Cornishh Rex one day, and I will always have Siberians or Sibe crosses. I'd like to also try out the Norwegian Forest Cat, a breed I've always wanted to own. I'll definitly be bringing into my house one day a Blue-Cream tortie and a Blue Colorpoint British Shorthair OR a British blue Bi-color. We used to have one once. She was the sweetest cat you've ever seen. And finally I'd like to try a Tonkinese or a Burmese. Too many for one lifetime.

But there will always be at least one rescue kitty in my home. I couldn't think of not having one of them.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Bengal
Azz is Male
09-10-2004, 01:42 PM   #2

Re: Which Breeds?

I'd love to have a Savannah which if I remb rightly is a breed derived from crossing a Serval and a normal Moggy - or better still a Serval itself which naturally lives in packs (so are more like dogs).

Back to normal moggies tho there are soooooo many I love! Abysinians (sp!) Main coons, Tabby spotted orientals, Burmese, Siamese tbh I dont there this is one type of cat I dont like!! I probably wouldnd go for a long haired cat tho cos of all the work needed! But if we were rich and coul dpay someone to look after them then yes I would! lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
09-10-2004, 01:57 PM   #3

OH wants a Maine Coon - I'm not so keen on longhair.
Love Azz's Cheetah, so maybe I should say Bengal.
Love Orientals, and Siamese and Tonkinese and Birman and cats home moggies.
Haven't had a kitten for years........don't suppose we will have another for a few years - and maybe not a kitten when we have a vacancy for a feline. Perhaps we'll just go and pick up a new babe from the cats home.
But, never say never, we'll just see........

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-10-2004, 04:08 PM   #4

Well that's a difficult question as I like ALL cats. I have the common moggie and I love her to bits. I would still love any other breed as much as her. To me, the main difference is that most of the pedigree breeds are real beauties.....but I also think my tortoiseshell moggie is beautiful!!

Sooooo, if I saw any kitten with those big beautiful eyes, I'd be hooked!