Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-07-2011, 01:57 PM   #11

Re: The Tellington TTouch for Cats

Thanks for that Brigoose - that is generous of you to offer help with questions. Although registered on FB, I don't use it generally.

I am very interested in anything that I think may help my animals. Both my cats are laid back enough for massage and I have tried some basic aromatherapy too. Unfortunately, the homoeopathic vet I used many years ago has retired now.

You say you taught yourself - did you use books/dvd?

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Birman.
02-09-2011, 08:27 PM   #12

I passed my 3 reikis's 7 years ago and used to use it on Mitzi alot, now I prefer massage and whenever I get the opportunity I massage my 2, Mitzi lets me do it until she falls asleep and Chesi, well, he just collapses in a loved up heap on the floor!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
02-09-2011, 10:20 PM   #13

Angie, a friend of mine, Penel, organises T touch workshops, she's in Surrey, depending on where in Hampshire you live, it may not be too far for you. I could ask her for details if you are interested?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-09-2011, 11:16 PM   #14

Thanks Kim - if you wouldn't mind, I'd like the details and can take it from there.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
06-09-2011, 10:02 PM   #15

Hi again Angie, my friend doesn't have plans to organise any more workshops in the near future, however she suggests you look at this website for help and info. http://www.tilleyfarm.co.uk/