Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
13-10-2008, 08:18 PM   #1

Colourpoint Cat Club Show

I just thought I would let everyone know that the Colourpoint Cat Club Show schedule is now available.

Our show will be held on the 10th January at the Stoneleigh Park Exhibition Centre, Stoneleigh, Warwickshire. Although we are a Colourpoint Persian and Exotic Breed show we have a large variety of classes for Household Pets (HP) with a Best in Show Adult HP, Best in Show Kitten HP and an overall Best in Show HP. There are trophies for the winners for each of these winners to keep for a year, special best in show prizes, rosettes for all the classes and also the chance for adults to gain their Master Cat Certificate. It is our "coming of age" show being our 21st so we are giving all exhibitors a special celebration gift. There is also a lucky pen number surprise present, a present theme tom bola and a raffle with lots of brilliant prizes. Exhibitors are also invited to have a celebration glass of wine and a piece of birthday cake.

It would be lovely if some of the Catsey cats were entered as it would be a great opportunity to meet both you and the cats. If you would like a schedule and also need some help filling it in please pm me. If you have any other queries about showing please get in touch.

Hope to see lots of you there whether you enter or just come to have a look.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
17-10-2008, 07:15 PM   #2

Re: Colourpoint Cat Club Show

I'd love to come and have a look Kay!
I can't enter Posh as she's not got any 'pedigree' but I have a love of the Persian coloured cats.
Oh just spotted your cat-egory for household pets ... here ya go then !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
17-10-2008, 10:04 PM   #3

This sounds like it could be interesting. Although I don't think I would enter any of my brood (1. nervous . . .2. elderly . . . 3. hates travelling), it would be fun to come along, as Leamington is very easy for me to get to

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-10-2008, 11:03 PM   #4

I hope you have a great 21st Birthday show Kay!

I have to admit to never having been to a cat show of any sort and would dearly love to go to one .............

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-10-2008, 11:53 PM   #5

Great fun, Angie, do go if you have a chance. so many beautiful cats, mostly lovely people to meet, and, if your UK shows are like ours, lots of freebies at stalls!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 3 persians
18-10-2008, 11:04 AM   #6

Have a look at the GCCF website for a show near you!

Catsey Veteran

19-10-2008, 06:50 PM   #7

Poshpuss if you want to enter in the Household pet section pm me and I can send you a schedule. Entries have to be in by the 30th November.

It would be lovely to see you at the show Yola and I am sure you would enjoy it. Although we are only a small breed show there are 6 other shows in the same hall on the same day so plenty of cats to look at. Yours is the only Persian one though.

Why don't you make our 21st show your 1st show Angie? It would be great to see you there.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-10-2008, 08:06 PM   #8

I would like to Kay, but it's an awful long way away! Just a thought though, can tickets be bought at the door?

Catsey Veteran

20-10-2008, 06:59 PM   #9

Angie if you are visiting a show, other than the Supreme, you just pay your entry at the door on the day and it is usually a couple of pound. Hope you can make it.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Worlds No 1 Moggy and 2 Selkirk Rex
20-10-2008, 10:09 PM   #10

I'm stewarding in the SHCS show so will come and say hi

Can't show anything as at a show the following weekend