Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: White and ginger kitten
09-10-2008, 04:05 PM   #21

Re: My new kitten!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags

Hi Sarah, welcome to Catsey...

What an adorable little kitten! That was so kind of you to take her on from the RSCPA ......... I think Pebbles is a great name for her too...

What's the trouble with her left eye......is she having treatment for it at the moment?
Yeah she's got two types of drops for her eye, as far as i know it was scratched and became infected, it's already improving though thankfully!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
09-10-2008, 04:38 PM   #22

Hi Sarah, welcome to Catsey. I love little Pebbles, she's a little porker and sooooo cute. Good luck getting the infection cleared up and dont let that Erin lead you astray, she's a bad un

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-10-2008, 05:13 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah84
Yeah she's got two types of drops for her eye, as far as i know it was scratched and became infected, it's already improving though thankfully!
Poor baby, I hope the infection clear up soon...

I love that little tail of her!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-10-2008, 05:46 PM   #24

She is simply gorgeous...like the name Pebbles is that what you are sticking with or are you open to suggestions?

How anoyone can throw her out is beyond me.

Catsey Veteran

09-10-2008, 05:48 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah84
Hello all! This is my first time using this forum so you'll have to bear with me! I recently (yesterday) adopted an adorable kitten from the rspca...she's only 6 wks old and was found wandering the streets with an eye infection and if a home wasn't found this week for her then she was going to be euthanised...there's was NO way i was going to let that happen! And how anyone could've just thrown her out on the street, especially in this weather is beyond me! But anyway, she's safe now and warm and adored so things can only get better for her, the only thing i can't decide on is a name!
HANG ON A MINUTE...You mean to tell me the RSCPA have tiny kittens in their care and if a home can't be found in less than a week they .... PTS......KILLED. Seriously....were there any more there they were going to kill????????????

Catsey Veteran

09-10-2008, 05:59 PM   #26

Oh on the name front how about Grace as she is totaly amazing...

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-10-2008, 06:01 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Oh on the name front how about Grace as she is totaly amazing...
That's a great name Kazz.......Grace or Gracie

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
09-10-2008, 07:23 PM   #28

Hi and welcome to catsey, what an adorable baby. I cannot believe someone would leave her to roam the streets. Look forward to seeing more of her and hearing all about her.

CM

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-10-2008, 08:12 PM   #29

Hello Sarah and Pebbles!

Pebbles is a complete cutiepie - hope that eye clears up really soon. Good for you taking her in - she's a lucky kitty!

Cats owned: White and ginger kitten
14-10-2008, 09:22 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
HANG ON A MINUTE...You mean to tell me the RSCPA have tiny kittens in their care and if a home can't be found in less than a week they .... PTS......KILLED. Seriously....were there any more there they were going to kill????????????
hiya, i'm not completely sure but that's what i was told about her, i think maybe there are quite a few kittens and other animals for that matter that, unless they get re-homed, they are put down. I knew someone who used to do deal with the rspca alot so that's where i heard it. Sad but true, i'd adopt them them all if i could!