Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
22-08-2008, 12:44 PM   #1

A few more of Darcy and Minsky

I've just unloaded the camera and came across a few good shots of them playing, then posing for a few nice shots as well

Darcy's found a new box to play with!

It's all just too exciting for him

Stalking his prey

Going in for the kill

They found a new toy
It's a bag made out of newspapers - a very funky bag I got with my sandwiches from a deli! But they seemed to love it.

Stravinsky had his legs stuck into it for a good 2 hours, just chilling.

Or is it a bed
Once Darcy got hold if it, he spent about 10 minutes trying to get into it. It didn't sit open naturally so he kept pushing his head in, and in doing so, pushing it away. He eventually got it though

Stravinsky, a handsome lad!

I love how you can see his pink nose and little dirty splodge on his chin in this one

A big round moon face!

Awhhhh

I think he looks like a big cuddly teddy bear in this one

Chilling Out

He reminds me of a tiger or leopard lying on a tree branch in these ones

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-08-2008, 01:21 PM   #2

Re: A few more of Darcy and Minsky

Great photos meep! What lovely gorgeous glossy-coated boys - I love them both. What fun they had with that bag.

Almost a Veteran Member

22-08-2008, 01:24 PM   #3

Thanks angie They really do have amazingly soft, glossy coats. I remarked upon it the day we got them, and the first time I stroked them. I guess it means they're healthy

Also, they DID love the bag! Although Minsky got a bit too excited and ended up ripping right through it, so it was put in the bin. Silly boys

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: B&W Semi-Long Hair Moggy
Darky is Male
22-08-2008, 03:38 PM   #4

Wow, they're gorgeous. <3

I'm definitely a fan of Minsky! Got a big soft spot for bi-colour tabbies, and he's got wonderfully bright eyes. They both look so healthy and happy.

Almost a Veteran Member

22-08-2008, 03:40 PM   #5

Thanks Darky I'll pass on your compliments to Minsky himself I think they're both gorgeous in their own ways; Darcy is a wee bit slimmer and sleeker, with such gorgeously defined black tiger stripes and such curious markings on his face, whilst Minsky is a big cuddly bear. I love his pink nose and the little dirty spoldge on his chin, and of course his white paws!

Darcy has a lot more of a red tinge to him, whilst Minsky has a much more grey/silver tinge to his tabbyness - even though they're brothers!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: B&W Semi-Long Hair Moggy
Darky is Male
22-08-2008, 04:11 PM   #6

My bi-colour tabby had a brother who was completely chocolate brown, so. Difference in siblings is always interesting!

Almost a Veteran Member

22-08-2008, 04:13 PM   #7

A completely chocolate brown cat? How interesting and unusual! I haven't heard of many chocolate brown cats before

Darcy and Minsky are different in almost every way, which I love (Apart from their love of food, sleeping and meowing - but I think that goes for most cats!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-08-2008, 04:39 PM   #8

What super-looking cats!!! They certainly are doing everything right; playing, fighting and posing

Almost a Veteran Member

22-08-2008, 04:40 PM   #9

Thanks Yola I've desperately tried to get some action shots of them jumping, but my camera just blurrs every time on all different settings. And the moment I switch it to video, they stop what they're doing

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-08-2008, 04:53 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by meep
Thanks Yola I've desperately tried to get some action shots of them jumping, but my camera just blurrs every time on all different settings. And the moment I switch it to video, they stop what they're doing
Loved those pics! Why do we bother buying toys...give them a bag or a box and they're as happy as clams!