Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
29-04-2006, 10:39 PM   #41

Re: rip tao

Any creature that is territorial will take some time to adjust to an outsider. Ask anyone who's had more than one child how much energy it takes to make everyone involved still feel like a specal person.

As to the what-if:s (been there, done that, t-shirt, the lot!); Hug your OH and Indie, and feel the strength of your family. Best medicine.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
30-04-2006, 02:08 PM   #42

So sorry. He was so young, what a shame. As others have said dont beat your self up. There is nothing you could have changed.
Take care. Jac

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
30-04-2006, 09:52 PM   #43

I'm so sorry about Tao, I already posted on DW, but i'm posting here too, please don't blame yourself, the same thing happened this year with my rabbit. I cam home from uni one day and he was gone, and he was only 3. I have no idea what happened, but he too seemed a little "quiet" that morning, and it took me weeks before I could grieve properly as I just kept blaming myself that I should have taken him to the vets that morning.

Please don't do the same, it was just his time, someone else needed him to be an angel. xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
03-05-2006, 07:01 PM   #44

I'm so very sorry

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: A Bombay and A ginger moggy
16-03-2007, 10:26 PM   #45

Im so sorry. I cant stop crying now.