Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
23-02-2009, 12:00 AM   #11

Re: New fosterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Thats the name, could not remember it, they have 2 levels one at the bottom and one on the top.....
They are lovely, the new ones have a house on top and one underneath, you can't double up the usage though as they'd be sharing a run, but the ground level is good for babies. The only problem we found is that our fosterer who has them, didn't have them raised when erected, so the runs are really difficult to clean as the water gathers at the doors just in front of the lower chalet. Hers need to be lifted really. Mine are the old style Lindee Lu, where the run goes right underneath the chalet, so my runs are easy to clean.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
23-02-2009, 12:05 AM   #12

Re: New fosterer

Thats them, I was up at another fosters today, looking at hers, they are perfect for mum and babies..Now wonder if hubby would agree...It would be heated as well...