Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
01-02-2009, 11:28 PM   #1

Foster cat Tommy

This is Tommy - 9 month old female (yes Tommy is a female) If they come in with a name I won't change it as I think it's their own identity, so however silly the names are I never change them. She is called Tommy. Friendly & healthy & is with us because the child in the family has eczema, although when they brought her in, they wanted to take another cat home & have a male instead. bizzare but true, and they have phoned me since asking for another cat.

If anyone is interested in offering Tommy a home, call the rehoming line on 0844 884 8514.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
01-02-2009, 11:32 PM   #2

Re: Foster cat Tommy

A very smart-looking boy! I love the way he's just sitting there, looking patient, sizing up his circumstances.

(Oooops!! just noticed he's a she )

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
01-02-2009, 11:33 PM   #3

Very striking girl....why give her up, then want another one!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
01-02-2009, 11:35 PM   #4

She is a gorgeous looking cat , but I am a bit confused as to why they have fetched her in if their child has got eczema, and they are wanting to take another cat but a male this time , it just dosen`t make sense it dosen`t matter what sex the cat is as to helping with a eczema poblem , strange.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-02-2009, 12:04 AM   #5

She looks like a lovely girl too (another B&W). I suspect the eczema is just an excuse ........ perhaps Tommy doesn't go with the carpet .........## drat these people.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
02-02-2009, 12:19 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesy
She is a gorgeous looking cat , but I am a bit confused as to why they have fetched her in if their child has got eczema, and they are wanting to take another cat but a male this time , it just dosen`t make sense it dosen`t matter what sex the cat is as to helping with a eczema poblem , strange.
I know - it's unbelievably isn't it... then even when I explained we won't rehome another cat with her, she called me again after she'd left to ask what males there were. Then when I said no, we won't let you have a cat from us, she got her friend to call me & try to get her one. Folks are odd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
She looks like a lovely girl too (another B&W). I suspect the eczema is just an excuse ........ perhaps Tommy doesn't go with the carpet .........## drat these people.
Exactly. Can't work out what the real reason was for her coming in, the only thought I did have was because she's called Tommy, did they want a boy & did they think they had a boy as they called her Tommy, then when they reaslised she was a girl... called us? Who knows.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-02-2009, 07:37 PM   #7

What difference ater spaying/neuturing will it make..people are odd.