Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-02-2014, 10:30 AM   #1

Sunday daily

Morning all.

It is very nice here cold but bright and no the sun is quite strong for Feb.

Nothing much on the horizon here although need to go to the farm shop for potatoes and eggs. May take Bella there too as Dad says he may come for the ride to the farm shop so will be able to leave Bells in the car with him and stop for a nice bit of a stroll on the way back. As I speak I am drinking a cup of coffee and Bella is flat out on the bed, I have got a slightly dodgy tummy which is my own fault as I took ONE simple ibuprofen tablet on Friday due to having a really bed knee on Friday night at work I am sensitive to asprin so am paying the price did not realise how sensitive I am as I have avoided it for many years.

Anyhow have a really good day all. Anyone for the quiz?

Catsey Veteran

02-02-2014, 10:41 AM   #2

Re: Sunday daily

Right continuing on as I was disturbed by a text,

Yola
hope you and the boys had a good day at the rugby.
Shelley how is the thunder shirt helping with Kwame? and I hope you enjoyed your take away - do you vary or have the same every time? Actually may make a thread of that.

P.P are you considering joining the world of the dressed today

Angie your writing really appear to be calming and I am glad you are enjoying it. How did the marmalade go?

Pamela A good drying day maybe here today although you are a little far away for me to loan you my line.

C.S
What/who/where is a tanglefoot pray tell??????? I have to say your choice of song today sounds lovely evocative even

Elaine Hope the pups belly is a bit better

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-02-2014, 12:13 PM   #3

Morning Kazz and those to pop along later.

Yes, blue sky here too ..... we will be taking the dogs out to agility training later as no text to say cancelled due to waterlogged field ... yet!

Marmalade is lovely, bit of a soft set but put some dark molasses sugar in, so it's a dark tawny colour and has a lovely treacley taste. Made rather a lot of it but there is a village marmalade festival later this month where you can take jars and do an exchange etc.

Hope to see folk later at the QUIZ! Have a good day beforehand ...... what are you having for supper???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-02-2014, 12:55 PM   #4

Good morning all, just it's 11.50

Kazz, I'm up and dressed today! Surprising since for the first time in ages I actually had a bit of a hangover this morning.
I knew the ice in the Amarula was going a bit far!
I did enjoy the rugby games though, a win for a us and the tight game between France and England was exciting if unfortunate for England. Been there boys and you have my sympathy.

Angie the marmalade sounds scrummy, I love the Roses lime one myself but Ceri won't touch it.

Won't be at the quiz tonight but will love to catch up tomorrow on the antics, lots of fun and chat there

Can I ask, what is a tanglefoot ???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-02-2014, 01:07 PM   #5

afternoon all.
Bright and sunny here today.
Getting a new suite from my parents, ours is falling to bits. This one is unfortunately cream material, not a good colour for dogs but never look a gift horse in the mouth and all that.
There are three pieces to it so i mangine Howard will have three trips in the van, he's been gone ages now and i suspect he's having a problem moving it as it's extremely heavy.
In answer to your questions Karen, i mostly have the same thing from the take away as i enjoy it so much, vegetable Korma and perswari naan bread.
The thundershirt didn't make much difference to Kwames reactivity so i wont be buying one.
We have had the most success with a head halti which we try to only use when absolutely neccesary as he becomes used to it and the effect lessens. However it does help a lot.
Angie, the marmalade sounds delicious and i don't even like it,lol
Nette, glad you enjoyed the rugby
See you later at the quiz folks.

Catsey Veteran

02-02-2014, 01:50 PM   #6

In case cats' staff doesn't arrive today, Tanglefoot is a rather scrummy real ale!

http://www.hall-woodhouse.co.uk/beer/tanglefoot

Catsey Veteran

02-02-2014, 03:19 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
In case cats' staff doesn't arrive today, Tanglefoot is a rather scrummy real ale!

http://www.hall-woodhouse.co.uk/beer/tanglefoot
Ahhh Thank you never considered that.

Catsey Veteran

02-02-2014, 03:22 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
afternoon all.
Bright and sunny here today.
Getting a new suite from my parents, ours is falling to bits. This one is unfortunately cream material, not a good colour for dogs but never look a gift horse in the mouth and all that.
There are three pieces to it so i mangine Howard will have three trips in the van, he's been gone ages now and i suspect he's having a problem moving it as it's extremely heavy.
In answer to your questions Karen, i mostly have the same thing from the take away as i enjoy it so much, vegetable Korma and perswari naan bread.
The thundershirt didn't make much difference to Kwames reactivity so i wont be buying one.
We have had the most success with a head halti which we try to only use when absolutely neccesary as he becomes used to it and the effect lessens. However it does help a lot.
Angie, the marmalade sounds delicious and i don't even like it,lol
Nette, glad you enjoyed the rugby
See you later at the quiz folks.
Its a shame about the shirt but good news with the head halti. Is his line a bit flightly then normaly? its same with Staffs I suppose all dogs with a breeding history you get one in the pedigree who is "extreme" in some way ad off you go.

Throws are the answer for the sofa.

Catsey Veteran

02-02-2014, 04:12 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Its a shame about the shirt but good news with the head halti. Is his line a bit flightly then normaly? its same with Staffs I suppose all dogs with a breeding history you get one in the pedigree who is "extreme" in some way ad off you go.

Unless you have a Lurcher, when it will be EATEN!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-02-2014, 07:02 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz

Yes Karen, Kwames brother from the first litter isn't good with other dogs and someone once called his mum the evil one, you would think we may have thought twice,lol