Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 3 moggies
04-04-2008, 03:26 PM   #41

Re: Jennie - Leigh

I'm so sorry to read this, it's just awful...... I really hope something can be done about the b****rd that did this.......well done for being strong enough to pursue it.

RIP Jennie.x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
04-04-2008, 11:24 PM   #42

Police don't want to know and RSPCA are not much good either as we have no proof. My neighbour is frightened to get involved as he has cats and is frightened they may come to some harm if he gets involved. They don't leave his garden but he's worried they might be poisoned or something. Don't know what to say to him as it's a valid point tbh, the type of person he (who killed Jen) is.

I'm just finding keeping busy and chatting (even online) about normal stuff is keeping my mind active and i'm ok then but i'm finding doing my work hard as that's when I start to think about it for some reason, and when I walk the 'quiet' dogs. Maddy keeps my mind active when she is out so i've found myself taking her out for a few extra walks just to 'get away'. I know sooner or later i'm going to have to let it catch up with me though aren't I?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-04-2008, 11:43 PM   #43

Really sorry Random. Doesn't look as if you'll be able to get any justice for Jennie if someone doesn't come forward to make a statement.

As you say, it's in the quiet times that the whole thing catches up with you and there's nothing for it really but to try and deal with it as best you can. You know we here at Catsey are always here for you, but I appreciate that isn't much help at those times. ***HUGS***

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
04-04-2008, 11:54 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Really sorry Random. Doesn't look as if you'll be able to get any justice for Jennie if someone doesn't come forward to make a statement.

As you say, it's in the quiet times that the whole thing catches up with you and there's nothing for it really but to try and deal with it as best you can. You know we here at Catsey are always here for you, but I appreciate that isn't much help at those times. ***HUGS***
Thanks Angie, we all know it's bad enough loosing them and I thought loosing Nipper in the road was bad enough (although after this I have my doubts on that now, and Tabs too) but I don't know i'll be able to escape imagining the horror and fear and pain. I feel guilty as we were in the car she really bit me, obviously in pain, and I feel guilty when I see the marks as my wounds are healing, but she's not. On the one hand i'm glad that when she died I was there with her and she wasn't alone and I just hope she was comforted but on the other I can't shake the image of cradling her head in my hand and knowing it was over. One minute she was there and the next she was gone. I remember hanging out the washing that morning and talking to her while she pottered about outside, I had no idea it was to be her last day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-04-2008, 02:44 PM   #45

It's a sobering thought - what would any of us do if we knew what was around the next corner. XXX

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
07-04-2008, 08:50 AM   #46

Im just catchin up with this thread as ive had no computer.

Thats is awful, poor little girl.
Why people hate cats so much to do that is beyond me!

R.I.P

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
15-04-2008, 10:25 PM   #47

I'm so, so sorry to read this Random..... what an awful thing to have happened

I hope justice will be done..