Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
19-07-2008, 10:44 PM   #1

Gwynedd Show

I went to the Gwynedd Show today although I wasn't showing. I was stewarding today and had a wonderful time.

The judge I was stewarding for is a Persian and Semi-Longhair judge although he only had one semi today, a lovely Maine Coon kitten which was different for me to handle. The rest of the cats and kittens were all Persians so I had a fantastic time. There were some absolutely stunning cats especially in the kitten section. They were gorgeous and I managed to get a real big cuddle with all of them. There were one or two I could quite easily have taken home .

I was quite pleased with myself as well as I agreed with the judges placings in most of the classes. I am going to register on the GCCF stewarding scheme to become a GCCF steward and who knows I may even go on to be a probationer (trainee) judge when I have finished the stewarding scheme.