Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
25-05-2008, 07:34 PM   #11

Re: Our cats?

Yes it did Kay but Our Cats will be under new management apparantly Personally, I'd sit it out for a while and see how it all goes

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
25-05-2008, 07:39 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
Yes it did Kay but Our Cats will be under new management apparantly Personally, I'd sit it out for a while and see how it all goes
That's what I said Fran . The new management are taking over in August/September. Louvane was at the GCCF meeting and told us all about it at the AGM. They have promised that everything will remain the same even down to our new editor Nick Mayes.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Worlds No 1 Moggy and 2 Selkirk Rex
25-05-2008, 08:50 PM   #13

I wish they would make some changes - once our breed are champ status I won't bother buying it anymore - I only do as I need the reports for application for progression. It is shockingly poor quality for the money - full of mistakes and hot air.

I WANT change!