Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
08-03-2008, 10:14 PM   #31

Re: Lancs Show

I bought a laser light and I don't know who loves it more OH or Denis

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Ragdoll, BSH & Maine Coons
08-03-2008, 11:02 PM   #32

Hi Fran
It was good to see you again too and to meet Kay at long last.
We had a good day too.
Trinity didn't quite make her CC again she got placed 2nd in her open and she got a 4th in one of her side classes out of 8 which wasnt too bad. The rest of her classes had 12 and 14 in them so a bit harder.
Pippa my little British on her first ever show got 1st and the BOB, a 2nd in one of her sides and a 6th and didn't get placed in the other one.
Hubby's Maine coon got 3 thirds in his classes.
There's always a big turnout for the semi long haired side classes so it makes for strong competition.
Congratulations on the little ones and their show successes you must be so proud. Sorry I didn't get to see them but my back was breaking by the time I'd finally found my open results and I retreated into a corner for a good while.
Just dosed myself up with painkillers now and a hot water bottle and i'm off to bed.

Sarah
x

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Worlds No 1 Moggy and 2 Selkirk Rex
09-03-2008, 12:10 AM   #33

Well done everyone

I'm doing some vicarious floating for my friend whose Selkirk was today our 9th qualifying cat for championship progression and OVERALL BEST IN SHOW at the Lancs!!! The first Selkirk to get Overall BIS since we stepped up to intermediate status

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 5 DSH
30-06-2008, 01:48 PM   #34

Oooh I went to this show It was the first time I'd been to a cat show & I absolutely loved it I took loads of pics that day