Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
29-01-2008, 09:46 PM   #1

Cov & Leic Show

Just thought I would see if any members are going to the Coventry & Leicester Cat Club Show on the 23rd February at Bingley Hall, County Showground, Stafford. It is a very big show and there are lots of stalls with all sorts of cat related stuff.
I am taking Roxy, hopefully for her final CC to make her up to Champion. It would be lovely too see you all and you can always have a cuddle of Roxy if you want. She would love all the attention.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Worlds No 1 Moggy and 2 Selkirk Rex
29-01-2008, 10:03 PM   #2

Re: Cov & Leic Show

Yes unsurprisingly I shall be there with both the little monsters this time and will be on the club stall so you know where to find me

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
29-01-2008, 10:05 PM   #3

Awww, sorry Kay I won't be there this year due to the puppies being due. I'm rather disappointed as it's a great show with lots of stalls I wish you and Roxy success Kay! Anyone going, do have a great time and anyone showing, good luck! Looking forward to seeing pics and hearing all the gos afterwards

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
29-01-2008, 10:07 PM   #4

Stafford is just too far for me to go. But I wish all those attending much success and look forward to reading about it all and seeing some pictures

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Worlds No 1 Moggy and 2 Selkirk Rex
29-01-2008, 10:21 PM   #5

Is anyone at the Croydon at all on the 9th? Hoping for the little ginger one to get his 3rd IC

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2008, 10:43 PM   #6

Soupie I will try and catch up but I may be stewarding. I am not going to the Croydon it's a bit far. Good luck though.

I knew you wouldn't be there Fran but I will keep you up to date and try and mark up my catalogue for the siamese and oriental section for you.

Sorry you can't be there Yola but hopefully I will get down nearer you sometime this year.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
29-01-2008, 10:43 PM   #7

oh bother!

I said I would try & go to one at Bingley hall in Feb as it's not far from us, but 23rd is when we are having Lucys birthday party. With a housefull of kids to entertain all afternoon & about 8 sleeping over, it would seem a bit selfish to go off to a cat show wouldn't it? or would it...

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2008, 10:47 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgley
oh bother!

I said I would try & go to one at Bingley hall in Feb as it's not far from us, but 23rd is when we are having Lucys birthday party. With a housefull of kids to entertain all afternoon & about 8 sleeping over, it would seem a bit selfish to go off to a cat show wouldn't it? or would it...
Sounds a perfect reason to go . Only joking. Hope Lucy has a brilliant time. You could go to the Shropshire show this Saturday it will have all the same stalls.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
29-01-2008, 10:48 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay
Sounds a perfect reason to go . Only joking. Hope Lucy has a brilliant time. You could go to the Shropshire show this Saturday it will have all the same stalls.

Got a meeting to go to.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
29-01-2008, 10:55 PM   #10

I'd love to go again, but will have to wait and see how the pennies are at the time.