Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-10-2007, 11:40 PM   #151

Re: The Bella's Babies Thread; For Those Who Wanted To See.

Amen to what Fran and Sarah have said: well done you!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
04-10-2007, 11:35 PM   #152

Thankyou everybody.
I will have updated pictures of the girls for you don't worry..i'm always at the said homes they are going too, so that shan't be a problem.
It's mixed feelings here...sad yet happy if you get what i mean?
Sad because cinnamon & rowdy are leaving, yet happy and proud that we've raised a litter of healthy, happy, affectionate and all together bombproof kittens.
Will be strange when theres only Maxwell & William tearing about the place though..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
07-10-2007, 06:56 PM   #153

So it's goodbye girlies.
They left today as are eight weeks on tuesday, and this weekend worked better for both new owners rather than next.
Cinnamon is settled and already cuddled up the resident mog she will be sharing her home with.
Rowdy..has become Elliotta [pronounced ellieowwtar, if you spell it how it sounds] and is more than settled now, infact speaking to the friend who's taken her i could hear her crashing about in th background.
It's a bit sad, very quiet here..but they were ready to start their new lives.Will have updated pictures aswell as seeing them constantly etc; which will be nice.
Maxwell & Wiliam are curled up with Florrie under the stairs, think they are a bit oblivious to their sisters leaving. Bella hasn't quite noticed properly yet I do not think, but seems okay.