Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-05-2004, 01:36 PM   #1

Let me out!!

Abbi, you've reminded me of something that happened to Cassie a couple of years ago. She went missing one morning and I thought it strange that she didn't come in for her food. By evening I was getting really worried as it wasn't like her to wander off, so we roamed the neighbourhood looking for her. No joy! Eventually we went to bed about midnight, leaving the cat flap unlocked. After about 10 minutes I heard a faint meowing. I raced downstairs - nothing. I looked in the cupboards, still no sign. Then I heard it again coming from one of the bedrooms. I pulled open the drawer under the bed and her little head popped up! She must have jumped in there while I was putting some things away in the morning, got right to the back of the drawer and fell asleep .....and silly me closed the drawer. Gosh, did she get some fusses after and the relief of finding her was overwhelming.

Catsey Veteran

20-05-2004, 04:36 PM   #2

Re: Let me out!!

Awww bless - my mum's cat loves an open drawer or cupboard - straight in there if you let him!

It's so worrying - they are worse than kids I am sure!

Abbi

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Bengal
Azz is Male
20-05-2004, 04:53 PM   #3

thas jus like Cassie too! and jus like you to worry! aww bless glad both of you were ok in the end

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggies
26-02-2005, 04:25 PM   #4

Tippy goes in to drawers, not to sleep she likes nicking bras,nickers and woolly vests. No idea why but if I forget to shut the drawer I find a nice neat row of nickers leaving my bedroom.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
26-02-2005, 04:32 PM   #5

There's never a dull moment with them is there Paula?!