Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
03-11-2017, 08:08 AM   #1

Hot Hot Friday

Good evening everyone. Just had a terribly hot day here with temperatures over 25 degrees C. My cats have been panting and have been lying on the tiles in the bathroom to try and get cool. Luckily my dog has a kool collar and a chill mat to lie on so she was OK.It's now early evening and it's cooling down a bit so my fur babies are going outside to play on the back lawn with us.Hopefully it will cool down a bit more later on because it really is too hot to sleep ,especially with a 90 kg mastiff lying beside you.

I do hope all furbabies and their guardians are well and happy. Pamela, I'm thrilled that the natural supplements that you are giving Barney for his legs and hips are helping your boy.If your vet ever suggests Rimadyl(carprofan) or any of the NSAID drugs for him in the future, just make sure that you are aware of the potential side effects of these medications.Some dogs, including my Willow, have very bad reactions to these drugs.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great evening and a magical weekend.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-11-2017, 11:56 AM   #2

Re: Hot Hot Friday

thats a hot day you had Dinky!! Glad its cooling down

Its been chilly but bright here in scotland. The clear weather unfortunately means there will be fireworks going off all weekend poor Mia is terrified of them.

I have been off work yesterday and today. Had the cold but it has gone into my chest but feeling a bit better now i have been relaxing so far today.

have a lovely weekend Dinky. hugs to the furries