Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
20-02-2011, 07:13 PM   #11

Re: Sunday morning

Afternoon all. Home safe from my weekend away - weekend Scripture Union camp with 100+ young people. Hectic is not the word! But I think, beyond the utter exhaustion, it was good. And they seemed to enjoy it.

Got home to being cried at from my little girl, who it seems, was most unimpressed at being left for that length of itme. And to prove it, she's now sleeping on my lap, so I don't go anywhere! I'm fine with that - I had enough lunch for 3 people today - and enough dinner for a similar amount last night... I think I try to replace missing sleep with food at camp!

Oh well then - am off tomorrow, so have early night tonight, and quiet day tomorrow, and hopefully should then be OK for 2 days at work. Am off Thurs/Fri/Mon (and never work weekends) 'cause Cloud is going in for her wee op on Weds...

Hope everyone elses day goes well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
20-02-2011, 09:08 PM   #12

evening folks, im not long back from work. It wasnt particularly busy today so it dragged in a bit

Not really concentrating on it today either, too busy thinking about the new cat bought a pink dish for her today :P and an extra bag of litter s im organised for if we get her. Been trying to think of names aswell!!

cillout night tonight, busy day tomorrow

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-02-2011, 09:14 PM   #13

Matilda is a nice girl cat name: a friend's grey and white was a very sweet, laid back cat; will use that some day. Fingers crossed you get her, Pamela,