Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-02-2007, 02:49 PM   #61

Re: Healing thoughts for Porsha please..

Fran you are a weird one, she is in the best place no one could or would have tried harder and she knows you love her - she is in the best place. You know she is its just the worry that is getting to you like you've lost part of you with her not there with you.

Take care and try to relax. Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
09-02-2007, 03:10 PM   #62

Try not to worry Fran - she knows you love her and will be as pleased to see you as you will be to see her when you get her home x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
09-02-2007, 03:24 PM   #63

Pk, do not beat yourself up, Porsha could not wish for a better owner, she is in the best plac, You are sure to be feeling lost, and thinking all kinds of things..She is a siamese they are tough little cats.......Hopfully the meds will start working and she will be on the road to recovery.....Hugs...xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-02-2007, 05:43 PM   #64

Fran. I know this is rough for you, but you did the right thing for her, and hopefully she'll on the road to recovery and back home soon! Siamese are tough little fighters! Don't, please, blame yourself' she couldn't have a more loving, caring mum...(((hugs))) xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-02-2007, 05:57 PM   #65

Any news Fran???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
09-02-2007, 06:09 PM   #66

Not yet Kazz, I am waiting for the vet to phone, I would imagine that it will be after surgery at around 6ish-6.30ish. Will let you know as soon as I hear anything...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
09-02-2007, 06:09 PM   #67

Only just come on. I am so sorry to hear about Porscha. I know how worried you must be as I was the same with my Toby. You have done absolutely everything you could for her and that includes letting the vets have her at the moment, you have definitely not failed her in any way. I am thinking of you and Porscha and with all the good vibes being sent from here I am sure it will help.

Love Kay.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
09-02-2007, 07:34 PM   #68

Have just heard from the vets, Porsha is settled. Her in-House blood work has come back ok although they are sending some further tests away to be tested. She is on a drip and by all acoounts I may not get her back as all the nursing staff have fallen in love with her and want to kidnap her

Will get a further up date tomorrow...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
09-02-2007, 07:38 PM   #69

Sounds like she's getting lots of love and cuddles from the staff there then, which is great. Not as good as being at home, but not too far off.

At least she is settled too and comfy for the night, and her bloods have been clear so far.

Keep your chin up Fran. She will be fine and home with you in no time.

I was wondering earlier, do you think it could be a form of IBS? I know that Siamese/Orientals are quite highly strung and can have problems like that.

more hugs to you and Porsha.
xxx

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-02-2007, 07:39 PM   #70

It's good to hear she has settled in there, should make you a bit easier knowing that she isn't stressed.

Pleased to hear the bloods are ok.... fingers crossed all the other test resultsd are ok too...

You tell those nursing staff that they will have to get at the end of the queue .... Porsha has a fan club here!