Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
08-02-2007, 07:08 PM   #11

Re: Healing thoughts for Porsha please..

She has come through a bad time befor PK, sure she will fight this too......We are all here for you...xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
08-02-2007, 07:09 PM   #12

Very sorry to hear this Fran, i thought Porsha was doing really well. Its awful to watch them when they are poorly, I hope she improves, any clues as to what has caused this? Did she scratch your hand? She was probably scared and in pain, Cat scratches o nasty quickly and they are sore, so I hope you feel better soon too.
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-02-2007, 07:18 PM   #13

Fran I am so sorry to hear this, I do hope she feels better soon. She is a lovely kitten who deserves the best which is what she has with you...and yours.

Take care Karen

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
08-02-2007, 07:20 PM   #14

Oh Fran, I'm so sorry to hear this Loads of healing thoughts being sent to Porsha, I hope she improves soon.....

Will be thinking of you and Porsha ((((( hugs))))) xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
08-02-2007, 07:27 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderdawn
Very sorry to hear this Fran, i thought Porsha was doing really well. Its awful to watch them when they are poorly, I hope she improves, any clues as to what has caused this? Did she scratch your hand? She was probably scared and in pain,
The vet is wondering if it might be a reoccurance of the Giardia. Apparantly, Giardia is hard to cure sometimes and although we seemed to have 'cured' Porsha of it sometimes it can take a hold again. She is hoping that the stool sample will reveal something, if it doesn't then I suppose we are at a loss as to what is wrong with her.

Yes she scratched and bit my hand, she was obviously very uncomfortable whilst having her temperature taken. It wasn't her fault, poor love has had enough bless her

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
08-02-2007, 07:28 PM   #16

Really sad to read this Fran. I hope she is better soon. Hopefully she will pick up once her medication kicks in. Keep us updated & try not to get upset, she will be ok I'm sure.

Catsey Veteran

08-02-2007, 07:34 PM   #17

Is Gardia an infection that pops back up when she is low or down in her protection/antibodies... I know whatI am trying to ask....something there forever?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
08-02-2007, 07:40 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Is Gardia an infection that pops back up when she is low or down in her protection/antibodies... I know whatI am trying to ask....something there forever?

It can be Kazz, it is treatable but can be difficult to eradicate. It might not be a reoccurance of Giardia, I guess we will have to wait on stool sample results.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
08-02-2007, 07:41 PM   #19

So very sorry to hear this Fran. Poor Porsha xxx Sending out loads of possitive vibes that she gets better very very soon. xxx

Catsey Veteran

08-02-2007, 07:46 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
It can be Kazz, it is treatable but can be difficult to eradicate. It might not be a reoccurance of Giardia, I guess we will have to wait on stool sample results.

Yes thats what I meant like not cured but into remission - I do hope it works out well for you....I will keep my fingers crossed,