Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
15-04-2009, 11:18 PM   #11

Re: Tucker plays out.

Love the pics of Tucker outside he looks like he is enjoying himself, he is such a handsome kitty

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
15-04-2009, 11:27 PM   #12

fab pics Random, and fab harnesses! I was thinking about trying Broxi on one, as he seems so desperate to get outside , but not sure whether this would lead to him crying even more at the door to get out!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
16-04-2009, 10:54 AM   #13

Just love these pics. I like the way his tail is on a permanent question mark! What a lovely boy he is.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
16-04-2009, 01:42 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesy
Love the pics of Tucker outside he looks like he is enjoying himself, he is such a handsome kitty
Thank you, he really is as I have even had people who don't usually like cats who like Tucker! He's fab at that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
fab pics Random, and fab harnesses! I was thinking about trying Broxi on one, as he seems so desperate to get outside , but not sure whether this would lead to him crying even more at the door to get out!
Thanks Alex, I have found it makes no difference either way to be honest with Tucker and Vitaani and Vitaani will still try and sneak out when the postman, potato man or similar comes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calismum
Just love these pics. I like the way his tail is on a permanent question mark! What a lovely boy he is.
Thank you, he always holds his tail like that!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-04-2009, 02:01 PM   #15

I really like the harness random - I was looking at one at P&H for Kizzy, who won't be allowed out for several weeks yet. But it would be better to have one where the design has been "tried and tested" by an expert! I'll PM you!

Tucker is one handsome looking dude! Was that your little peach tree he was rubbing against?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
16-04-2009, 02:12 PM   #16

He is a stunning boy....

Catsey Veteran

16-04-2009, 02:26 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
I really like the harness random - I was looking at one at P&H for Kizzy, who won't be allowed out for several weeks yet. But it would be better to have one where the design has been "tried and tested" by an expert! I'll PM you!

Tucker is one handsome looking dude! Was that your little peach tree he was rubbing against?
Thank you Angie! It was but it isn't doing so good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
He is a stunning boy....
Thank you Moli. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-04-2009, 02:28 PM   #18

Sorry to hear about the peach tree. I wonder if it will pick up - I do hope so.

Catsey Veteran

16-04-2009, 02:45 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Sorry to hear about the peach tree. I wonder if it will pick up - I do hope so.
I hope so Angie, it really should have started growing again by now but all the branches started dying off halfway down, (hence why they have been pruned), it's not quite dead but not growing either so i'm just hoping it's using all its energy establishing it's roots first and might pick up a little before summer is out otherwise it's a gonner.

And to think I paid close to £15 I think for it from a proper garden center, for a pot bound tree and my £3.99 cherry tree in a bag from lidl is doing really great! Lesson learned! I'm only gutted as it was a special memorial tree.

Catsey Veteran

16-04-2009, 02:47 PM   #20

I will take some pictures later as things are starting to grow now, but you will have to excuse the grassy borders as I haven't done that side yet and it's coming in from next door and planting itself in my borders!