Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
06-04-2009, 08:58 AM   #11

Re: My two

I just love those photos of Eva and Bernie they look so sweet sat toghether like that, like 2 little fluffballs

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
06-04-2009, 09:57 AM   #12

I love the double approach Elaine. G sat with a camera one way, and you the other lol. Making sure you got some photos!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
06-04-2009, 07:53 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
They are sitting quite close to each other, aren't they? Love the way they are both more interested in the camera and then decide .... nah .........

Like your chest of drawers btw!
They get closer every day, nah thats about as close as they get unless in full punch up mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesy
I just love those photos of Eva and Bernie they look so sweet sat toghether like that, like 2 little fluffballs
Thankyou but looks can be decieving

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
I love the double approach Elaine. G sat with a camera one way, and you the other lol. Making sure you got some photos!
The double aproach was because G was trying to take a pic of Eva to send to one of his friends so they could see how pretty she is but he's crap, so I took some pics and sent them to his phone.